Posted: 15 years ago
👏
well done yasmin
👏
congratulations
👏
great work
👏
well here comes the 37th fan club of hc...... and we all know that it's gonna rock...... coz it's birth marks the re-entry of prem in kis des....

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lilsasha

okay here r my captions,thanx shabnam for the pics😃

ufff main kuch dino ke liye chutti par gaya mere dushmano ke list badh gayee ratpal,chachi,ashlesha,KJ ki himmat kitni badh gayee hai lekin abb mein laut raha hun kisi ko nahin chodunga haha

heer maa kaise hai (his expression is chooo caring one i could think of only this line😛)

meher ye le tere shadi ka tohfa masti dahi aka misti dahi

UFFFF harshad ye har baar mere sath kyun hota hai itne mushkil se apne liye ladke dhunti hun magar  shadi hii nahin hoti hai bas mere shadi mandap tak aake atak jati hai ,chalo mere kisson mein ek aur kissa judh gaya😆

abb mein lauta hun lekin abb mujhe kum pareshaan karna warna mein phir bhaag jaongaa😆
heer baujii ke sath kum waqt bitaya karo dekh raha hun unke sath rehte rehte tum bhi abb baujii ki tarah mere baaton ka ulta matlab nikalti ho😕 achaa ladka dhundne kaha tha naa maine
lag ta hai mujhe maidan mein utarna hii hoga abb😉

ufff heer mere judaai mein sirf khati rahi ho kya kash aajj mein RR ko sath laya hota wohi tumhara wajan utha sakta hai

Welcome chachi Timbaktu se kab wapas aaye aap

cuteprincess03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey frnds......Congratulations on our 37th FC...👏

👏Well dun Yasmin....!!👏 i kno i m vryyy late bt der aaye durust aaye....Sorrry guyz😭

here's a cake 4 all Fc members...
vaise i still dun fynd my name in da membrs list,hoga bi kyu i m nt activ here due 2 my studies😭...plzzzzzzzzzzzz add me yasmin....😳..i relli wanna b a part of Harshu's Fc.....😊 plzz add me...😳

luvv u all...🤗
jui{4evr Premeerian}
Edited by cuteprincess03 - 15 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi priya
kya lagta hai..... prem kab tak vaapas aayega???
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

today in saas bahu betiyaan they confirmed it prem is coming back  his reapperance will be shot in jaisalmer ad dey showed heer going with rr in car to rajasthan i think and she said heer kahegi mera prem aagaya.they also said prem's entry will be on a grand scale and they have put da set on a large scale.i think rr-heer's marriage track will start next week as it was shown heer was leaving with rr with a suitcase in her hand in his car.

thanx sweta i had missed today's SBS

well seems like kasauti track of rishabh and prerna marraige prerna also got married 2 rishabh 2 save  moloy basu, she also left without telling anyone and then by the time  anurag reaches the marraige was completed

hope prem makes his entry in time😉

priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: riks1

hi priya

kya lagta hai..... prem kab tak vaapas aayega???

heyloooo vandana😊

i read it on forum that by the end of december he will be back😃

haila lal batti vandana u left😲koi baat nahin hope 2 talk 2 u tom😃

priya
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally updated my post on page 3

And yay so happy for ITA and Indian Telly nominations... we are gonna make them win *determined muh*
And probably the Talaash-e-Baliye thing wud be comig soon...
And also I saw the Saas Bahu Betiyan bit today where they showed abt Prem coming back  and Heer going to Jasilmer(sowwie confusion abt the spelling).... with that RR🤢
And the episodes Ash, RR and Dj and everyone😆 okie never mind *woohoo* Ru and Siddy ka Prem is coming back😆
And oho captions.. okie let me catch up on the previous pages and ur posts..

Heylo to anyone who is here right now *waves*

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiii *screams and waves frantically* 😃😃
OMGGG its been forever... *tight hug*

Yaa Prem will marofi his entry on time .. I m sure...
Heylo and Belcome to Vandana and Sweta 😃
Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Finally updated my post on page 3

And yay so happy for ITA and Indian Telly nominations... we are gonna make them win *determined muh*
And probably the Talaash-e-Baliye thing wud be comig soon...
And also I saw the Saas Bahu Betiyan bit today where they showed abt Prem coming back  and Heer going to Jasilmer(sowwie confusion abt the spelling).... with that RR🤢
And the episodes Ash, RR and Dj and everyone😆 okie never mind *woohoo* Ru and Siddy ka Prem is coming back😆
And oho captions.. okie let me catch up on the previous pages and ur posts..

Heylo to anyone who is here right now *waves*

Priiiiiiiiiiiiiii *screams and waves frantically* 😃😃
OMGGG its been forever... *tight hug*

Yaa Prem will marofi his entry on time .. I m sure...
Heylo and Belcome to Vandana and Sweta 😃

heyloooooooooooooooooooooo zainab🤗 plz sumone PINCH me am i dreaming😳ye FC seems very good for me sab poorane bekhandiyon se mulaqat ho rahi hai😆

exactly its been ages and i m khafa we r meeting after 2 full FC😒

chalo shikayatein toh hoti rahengein😉 i m cho anxious 2 se prem back in action re ufffff sab vamps r out in maidan plz prem cum back soonnnnnnnnnnnnn😛

seems its copy of kasauti track🤢 i don't care let them repeat but minus the wedding was over thing  there🤢 hope yahan pe prem and heer hii get married😉

we always wanted preet and meher😉 i m thoda happy kii atleast we got one jodi and now i wanna see PH together😍

aree NB ko abhi aur time lagegawhy r we being made 2 wait

abt ITA in full force i m voting voting voting😉😆our mission will be successful inshallah

have 2 go now hope 2 talk 2 u more😃bye zainab😊

priya
Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hai guys.....
hai yasmin dee, pri dee, shabs, zainab, sarah, nans,.........sidrah.vaishu dee.hai to all

yasmin dee- once again hats off to u for ur gr8 work

shabs..........wow caps dear.......seriously fully bekhandi pana u av shown there😆

pri dee- nice caps dee.chalo again i m seeing bekhandi pana here.......on full too speed.......

sorry guys i m very much busy wid my college n coaching..........so can't give much time to fc

rocking fc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
heena😊

-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
harshad ki deewaniyon... aaj ka last scene zaroor dekhna..... prem aata hai... flashback main.... and he looks cute !!! hayyyy main drool kar rahee hoon.....hayyyyyy itna romantic scene..... zaroor download karna..... and the song playas hum yeh iss pal yahan....hayyyy they look so good together....  Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago