Users

Frequent Posters

cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

wow.. imraan's shirt! i like it

thanks for sharing
Oh please! this t shirt is so passe and irrelevant now that Bush is on his way out and homeboy Obama will be in power. Everyone knows Bush is an idjit and this might have been "edgy" and a "big statement" in 2005. Now it just reeks of desperation and uncoolness *YAWN*

also, these wannabe edgy celebs should at least use some of their energy to diss on the terrorist cells and their ideology but I guess they don't wanna hurt the sentiments of those poor terrorists so they would rather choose on someone that no one likes anyway.
Edited by MrsAckles - 15 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

Oh please! this t shirt is so passe and irrelevant now that Bush is on his way out and homeboy Obama will be in power. Everyone knows Bush is an idjit and this might have been "edgy" and a "big statement" in 2005. Now it just reeks of desperation and uncoolness *YAWN*<br><br><br>also, these wannabe edgy celebs should at least use some of their energy to diss on the terrorist cells and their ideology but I guess they don't wanna hurt the sentiments of those poor terrorists so they would rather choose on someone that no one likes anyway.<br>

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
neha looks pretty and imran love the shirt lol but please shave
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meharbibi

neha looks pretty and imran love the shirt lol but please shave

All that hair on his face is for his next movie- Delhi Belly. He will shave when he is done with that.
Imran needs a shave real bad. He looks horrible.
What on earth is Shenaz wearing? Her panties are clearly visible. Perhaps it might be a good idea to stand in front of the mirror Shenaz before walking out the door.  
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like Neha because of ...........😉
Mistyy thumbnail
Imran, pathetic attempt

especially after this mumbai attack, at least bush is keeping his country safe!

Imran is trying to be kewl. 🤢 Just imagine if an American wore something of the same effect with an Indian or Pakistani President on it then we will make a hue and cry about it.

At least Bush kept his country safe from all terrorists after 9/11 and here we go through these attacks every 2-3 months.
Imran and his mamu should stop trying to appear intelligent and/or edgy and "cool"..

key word being "trying"