Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Friends,

With a heavy heart today I sit down in the morning to make a post in the forum after 3 weeks or so.  As we are fighting economic meltdown, job cuts and companies going bankcrupt, do we need anymore terrorists attacks to make our lives miserable?  What kind of world we are going to leave for our next generation?  It is time to sit back and think.  Time to come together and demand peace and solidaritory.  I feel sorry for the families of the terrorists.  The shame they have to survive with in this world.  I am sure parents do not give birth so that their children will kill innocent and unarmed people.  God give peace in this world.  Bless my motherland....love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy2411 thumbnail
Dear Tin, I am agree with you and really don't understand why human don't act like human beings.  this is very sad when someone kill the innocent people on the road without any reason. Who has given them this right? When this world is going to be a peaceful, worry free world to live peacefully with the loved one! Great sympathy for the families who lost their loved one in these cruel violent blast! May God give them strenght to go through this hard time.  Thank you
Pachu.P thumbnail
Tin,

I completely agree with you. I wouldn't comment on economic status in India as i dont know that much, but economic in States is even worse then india..i can guarantee you  that..and after this bombay attacks, FBI here told us today morning that attacks might happen at railway stations/subways in NY. Which i think they did in India then NY.

I just really hope that these cruel things stop ASAP. Is mein naa unka bhala hain aur def. nahin hamara! god knows what these people get by doing this evil things? Do they even think ke WHAT IF this same thing happened to their family? Their Mom/Dad/Uncle/Aunts/Cousins/or Brothers/Sisters?

-P

mujer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tiny,

Its for the first time I actually realised the intensity of loss the families of the victims feel. My sister just escaped the the Trident and Mumbai domestic airport tragedies by mere 2 hours. It gave me chills to think that she was to come in the evening but thankfully made it in the late morning to back home.

What exactly do these terrorist get by killing innocent? What freedom do they talk about....? Its very disheartening to see that they are so young and at a juncture when they should be thinking of making a bright future for themselves, they indulge in such activites.....Its a new terrorist group unknown in India yet called Deccan mujahideen......
Shame on them .......
Edited by mujer - 15 years ago
milkey007 thumbnail
i am agree wit you
it was really sad and unfortuante.It really hurts me.
wat are they doing with our country.
wat did these terroist get after killing innocent people.

My prayers with the affected people and with their family
lovelyyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the astrologies predicted that world would come to end soon, there will be a time wen man will kill man athat is he himself is enemy of himself

now this is what happening, the world is slowly coming to end which god had created it so beutifullly we are destroying it with our inhuman  ways

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelyreddyrose

the astrologies predicted that world would come to end soon, there will be a time wen man will kill man athat is he himself is enemy of himself

now this is what happening, the world is slowly coming to end which god had created it so beutifullly we are destroying it with our inhuman  ways

It truely is sad to see what is taking place in the world today but it's the fact, we are living in the last days.  The bible says that in the last days perilous times shall come.
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear Tin:

Idle minds are fodder for the people who mastermind such carnage.  Slowly as life quality of life has improved, so has value of life delcined.  Today isntead of fighting to give poor a better quality of life, people take to violence for citing incomrpresnsible reasons.

Violence has never solved anything, instead it has lead to anilations of innocent. Why is our tolerance levels decreasing?  Like you said, their is enough trouble around the world without this to it.  Do we really want to live in police state, where everywhere you go...you are searched, your fingerprints taken, you are under surveillance of a camera.

The morning paper carried a picture of police leading an old man throught the scattered belongings of people at the railway station.  I dread to think how deeply that old man has been affected by what he has seen.  We really need to pray that youth get the courage to denounce violence and seek peace.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divan

Dear Tin:

Idle minds are fodder for the people who mastermind such carnage.  Slowly as life quality of life has improved, so has value of life delcined.  Today isntead of fighting to give poor a better quality of life, people take to violence for citing incomrpresnsible reasons.

Violence has never solved anything, instead it has lead to anilations of innocent. Why is our tolerance levels decreasing?  Like you said, their is enough trouble around the world without this to it.  Do we really want to live in police state, where everywhere you go...you are searched, your fingerprints taken, you are under surveillance of a camera.

The morning paper carried a picture of police leading an old man throught the scattered belongings of people at the railway station.  I dread to think how deeply that old man has been affected by what he has seen.  We really need to pray that youth get the courage to denounce violence and seek peace.

Very well said Kanta,  you were very apt, the quality of life has improved but humanity & value has gone down the drain......I remember when we were children, maybe we did not have the latest gadets but yes we had a lot more respect and fear of crossing our parents and elders. I understand hatred against the government but innocent bystanders? what is their fault? why are they being targeted?  so that the whole nation revolts? what they are forgetting that India is an ancient country with very deep culture, it is not so easy to break it and it won't be broken.  This is not Ekta Kapoor's soap where evil will forever win...On a serious note, friends it is time to introspect and come together, be together at the time of crises and fight the terror in our own little way.  Certainly this is not the kind of world we would like to handover our children.  Love Tin
555W59 thumbnail
I just fail to comprehend who gained what out of this carnage, except hundreds of innocents getting killed or wounded.  I was at these hotels less than a month ago and to see the pictures today is chilling.  I remember going why do they need sniffer dogs when I was going into the hotel and sort of feeling irritated at the delay and now I don't know what to feel.  It's just sad to see that at the end of the day it's the innocents that pay the price on all sides of the conflct.  My thoughts and prayers are with all the people effected by this horrific carnage. Edited by m3ghna - 15 years ago