noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Achint Kaur will play a typical Punjaban in Ranbir Rano...

After Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Achint Kaur is all set to be back on television!!

Viewers will now see her essaying an important role in Zee's romantic treat, Ranbir Rano. "I play Ranbir's eldest sister who is married; but due to some problem in marital life, stays with her family. She is the sole decision maker in the family and takes care of business. She loves her family members, but dictates their every action. She hates the very system of marriage", quips Achint.

Achint who has been popular for her vamp roles plays a grey shade here too. "I have played negative in Parchhain, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. These roles made me so popular that I had to give my nod to this role too", defends the actress.

Achint will be clad in typical Punjabi attire in Ranbir aur Rano. "My get-up here is very different and I look the typical Punjabi lady who speaks with complete accent. In a way, this uniqueness in character made me choose this role", concludes Achint.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
np...i think she is going to be playing a negative role since she is so agaunst marraige and all
noorie_ thumbnail
oh wait! i read it again and i realised she is playing a negative role! 😆
devashree_h thumbnail
Oh she will bring an interesting twist in the tale.
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i cant wait to see her out of gawdy makeup (ahem, as in out of ekta's camp). and into authentic clothes! i think she's a wonderful actress/