Special DOTW - Uday Bhaiya *Jas Karan Sin

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Discussion Of The Week
S P E C I A L    D O  T W    O N   U D A Y

Welcome Freinds!!

I hope everyone enjoyed our pervious Speical DOTW on Sanaya aka Gunjan.. Each week we'll be focusing on a Charecter/Actor who's captured themselves in our hearts.

Our Second Special DOTW is on our very own Funny Dude Uday (Jas Karan Singh)πŸ€—

Well Heres a little about our shinning Star:

Uday is the person who makes jokes in MJHT. hes the person who makes it fun for others. The charecter itself is quite funny but also if you look from his prespective you see its quite sad aswell. Since Dia and Him are both sibblings, Dia commands his a lot. So therfore he has no freedomπŸ˜†

Here is an Off Screen Picture of Uday a.k.a Jas Karan Singh

πŸ‘Did you Know Jaskaran's first show was Naaginn? Then after he went into Meri Doli Tere Angna and finally landed up as Uday in MJHT! Heres something else which will shock you guys.. He's Dr Armaan as in Karan Singh Grover's Elder Cousin!!πŸ‘

Here a few Disccusion Points we'd like to see you discuss Uday  on.

What were your first impressions of Uday when you first saw him in the show?

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?

Do you think Uday is doing a good job playing Uday? If not then what could he improve on?

What scene or dilouge said by Uday did you enjoy most?

What would you like to see Uday doing in the furture?

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!
Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

This is our Uday Week!!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Discussing=)
MJHT Dev Team
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

actually when i saw him in the frist epi ,  i thought it would be fun watching him and his funny things ! so i liked him from the first epi
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his charecter?
i think he is improving till now !
 Do you think Uday is doing a good job playing Uday? If not then what could he improve on?
i think he is not doing bad , but he needs to improve more  πŸ˜ƒ

the phone call and sms walla lool !

anything suitable for him which attarcts the audience to him πŸ˜ƒ
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It was very nice..When i saw him & his all expression ..i thought it would be fun to watch him.πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm he's improving..πŸ˜‰
As i v said he's improving & most IMP thing i dont wanna see any carecter replacement..😳

Mere life ki kimat srif 1phone call ! Chalo SMS se toh zyada haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He's helping samratπŸ˜‰
Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well I got a stitch in my side from laughing at him when he appeared in the first "Love bole to..." promo...well , rather at his heart shaped glares πŸ˜† ; when I saw him for the first time , I thought that he's going to be the comic foil of the show...and I was partly right...I didnt know about Benji then.

Well I've started liking him more and more , particularly since he helped Samrat climb up into Gunjan's room 😳...as far as change goes...he's still as spineless as ever when it comes to Dia πŸ˜†

Yeah.....he's doing a good job....what he could improve on....dunno really

The scenes : 1.The doodhwala scene
2.The scene with Sam in the bathroom

Standing up for the "Morenas" , against Dia !!

smartleo_walo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I First Saw Uday And Thought He Was Samrat . Remember The Basketball Episode  First Looking At Him I Saw What A Body But Then I Thought It Was Over-loaded πŸ˜†
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his character?

Yes, There Is A Slight Change In His Character. He Has His Own Space In MJHT.
Now He Is Just Too Funny And Awesome. Love His Character Especiall The Did'z - Dodo Convo .πŸ˜‰

Ya I Totally Agree. He Is Putting His Character Of Uday To The Limits. He's Doing A Fabulous Job.

The Most Funny Dialog Was The Introduction Of Uday . He Said U , D , A , And Forgets Y . Then He Thinks Thinks And Says Y. Its The Basketball Episode.

I Would Love To See Uday Helping Samrat On His Way To Gunjan Express. And Wanna See Him Once Argue With Dia . It'll Be Fun .

-Walo
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

honeslty my mind said .....isse kya sochke liye hai?πŸ˜”
but i was so wrong😳

well it has taken a complete u turn and i was so wrong abt him ...... his comic timing is something i've liked in his character and yes his character has gone through some changes which has turned good for him and hoping to see more of him😳

for now i think he's doing uday nicely, only one thing i would like to see in his character is stop getting scared of DIA😑

well many of them but one would b while he was with dia and she tells him not to take sammy's call and he says that lucky him his rate is more than an SMS atleastπŸ˜†

may b some serious role anything other than comedy😳

-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
well..i found him very funny and happy to get such a comic character..
he is a brilliant actor i think..bcoz doing a comic role is not very easy..and he make us laugh all the time..his expressions has improved a lot..i started laughing whenever he came on the screen 
yes..of course he is doing good job.. 
1.meri keemat ek phone call jitna hai..thank god sms se zyaada hai..heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and his every stupid dialogue. 
helping sammy more for gunjan and be such a stupid and keep entertaining us 
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He looked to me like a bundaar "monkey"πŸ˜†

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in his character?
 He is funny and acts cute

yes, he most fitted with his scenes with Samrat

The phone calls

Would love to!

Awesome DOTW DB!

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Actually in the first episode I thought that his acting was THE BEST out of the whole MJHT gang!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

MORE 'BREAKING NEWS'!!!πŸ˜†

What scene or dilogue said by Uday did you enjoy most?
1. The bull scene, where he helps Dia and Nupur break into Gunjan's room, and the way he lands on her bed as the door is already open!!πŸ˜†

2. Also the way he can't say his own name due to his short-term memory ! (Just like Dory from Finding Nemo!!)πŸ˜†

What would you like to see Uday doing in the future?
Entertaining us more in MJHT!! I really wish that the producers could give him a bigger role!πŸ˜‰

I think UDAY rocks this show!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Did you Know Jaskaran's first show was Naaginn? Then after he went into Meri Doli Tere Angna and finally landed up as Uday in MJHT! Heres something else which will shock you guys.. He's Dr Armaan as in Karan Singh Grover's Elder Cousin!!πŸ‘

Yup I knew this. He even went on to even play a 40+ in Naginn ..I ddint know he was Karans cousin but eventually came to know abt it n was literally shockedπŸ˜•

Oh he was hilarious so knew it is going to b fun watchin him. His breaking news from day 1 made me laugh n laugh

He was hilarious from the start n he still is so I really don want change in his character So not as such.. But I like him the way he is..Too Hilarious

He is good playing Uday I feel.. Since he is playin a character who is more on the funnier side I don think anything he does looks bad..Its the need of his character I feel

His breaking news was too damn good...But it was neva advanced. His hilarious scenes in the pub wherein he tells the girls it's getting hot coz he is too hot 🀣

Making us laugh more and more. Helping out Gunur..And also not behaving like a puppy of Dia πŸ˜†