Can you help Rohini find Dr Shekhar? **E

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Heloo friends!πŸ˜ƒ

This strike has got my head in! When I actually get some quality time to watch TV they go on strike!! Plus these days all you get to hear about on the TV is the "credit crunch" or "economic downfalls."

Plus Rohini is in trouble! Before I tell you what actually happened, let me finish my chai..

Basically, Rohini emailed VJ who has told me she went to this concert called Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin with Dr Shekar. For those of you don't know Rohini is, well she looks like this:

Scene of Rohini @ Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin concertπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sadly she has lost him in the crowd and wanted us to help find him. She passed a picture she took of the crowd. We have to help Rohini find Dr Shekar in the crowd by 12th december. She said it will be easy to find Dr Shekhar as he has long hairπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...why don't you have a look yourself:

Now I know why they called the concert Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If you think you can spot Dr Shekhar then take this picture to "ms paint" or a similar program and draw a red circle around him. Then just pm me ("magnificent me") with your answers. Please don't post answers here as someone from the RKB section might go to the concert and kidnap Dr Shekhar. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I hope everthing is clear. I have just finished my cuppa tea and now it is time for me to spin some webs:

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mitesh I was rolling on the floor looking @ ur pic of the crowd !! Its really funny !!!πŸ˜† Really funny I will search with my Hawk eyesand send the  pm soon !!!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

lol I can see the guy..but i dont want him..I will leave him for someone else.:P

Interesting game Mitz.It somewhat similar to the BB game we had.I am sending you my entry :D
btw I didn know I had been working with a pig for past few months. You should have informed me earler.
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hillarious one🀣..Mitesh!!! will send my entry soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Yea the game is similar to the one in BB but I added a RKB + JJKN theme to it (oink oinkπŸ˜†)

I didn't know I am a pig either...I think I signed up to one of those drug testing trials which has morphed me into an animal.

@ Rupali and Shanti: Yea do send in your entries and get every other
pig (whooops) I mean member to help as well.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting Mitesh!! The rohini pic is quite funny!!πŸ˜†Will try pming you if I find him.πŸ˜†
Mitesh.P thumbnail
c'mon guys. I have had very few entries so far. I know some of you wanted to play. I am extending the date but please send you answers asap!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
C'mon guys, deadline is approaching (12th Dec)....I have got enough entries now but would be nice to see some more!! Look for Shekar face, not Jassi's face on Shekar's body (hint).