Guys please stop making rahul mahajan a hero

Obsessive Virgo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well i have been reading the posts and people seem to be really taken in by rahul mahjan's exit ........i also read people calling other three cowards......

nwo get this I THINK RAHUL IS A REAL COWARD.........all 4 broke bigg boss rules ,,,but raja and zulfi were MEN enough to accept their mistakes......rahul instead went on his ego trip...........    trying to justify your wrong deeds do not make you a hero.......

accepting your mistake in public doesnt make anyone a coward.. rahul was being egocentric. he was also threatening endemol with his so called 3000 supporters for poona......  

i think the real reason behind rahul's exit is that his sister poonam mahajan is making her political foray (her hoardings are all over mumbai)...and rahul's antics in bigg boss house must be becoming a shame for the family...

imagine the sister talking abt social work etc etc  and brother spends his day cootchie cooing with a wannabe actress on national television!!!!

so the family must have thought this is the most decent exit possible for him...this will make him look like a sacrificing hero!!

and all you guys praising mr rahul mahajan on this forum are falling exactly in the this trap......  so guys get a grip its not others but mr mahajan who is the real coward!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

he is a real hero,, no one can do that,, specialy ashutosh because  he is darpok
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Obsessive Virgo

well i have been reading the posts and people seem to be really taken in by rahul mahjan's exit ........i also read people calling other three cowards......

nwo get this I THINK RAHUL IS A REAL COWARD.........all 4 broke bigg boss rules ,,,but raja and zulfi were MEN enough to accept their mistakes......rahul instead went on his ego trip...........    trying to justify your wrong deeds do not make you a hero.......

accepting your mistake in public doesnt make anyone a coward.. rahul was being egocentric. he was also threatening endemol with his so called 3000 supporters for poona......  

i think the real reason behind rahul's exit is that his sister poonam mahajan is making her political foray (her hoardings are all over mumbai)...and rahul's antics in bigg boss house must be becoming a shame for the family...

imagine the sister talking abt social work etc etc  and brother spends his day cootchie cooing with a wannabe actress on national television!!!!

so the family must have thought this is the most decent exit possible for him...this will make him look like a sacrificing hero!!

and all you guys praising mr rahul mahajan on this forum are falling exactly in the this trap......  so guys get a grip its not others but mr mahajan who is the real coward!!!

I agree with you . This was all staged......
kapanj thumbnail
Yes  U R absolutely correct RAHUL is only Nautanky Edited by kapanj - 15 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mohobbat

he is a real hero,, no one can do that,, specialy ashutosh because  he is darpok

No one can do what ?
Do you really think Rahul sacrificed for others and left the show against his wish  ? 
Edited by Nishita123 - 15 years ago
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you. He left for his own reasons, otherwise all of a sudden why he started talking about voluntary exit. He doesn't need the money, he has crores of rupees so he only wanted to stay till end to prove that he is a popular figure. He was the frist one who made the issue out of food. Others were saying that BB should give them anything like biscuits ets to eat but he insisted that they should get cooked food. He must have thiught that thsi is an opportunity to go with a bang. Although I doubt its his plan, this must have been staged by his politcal associates.
And you are absolutely right about her sister, she is entering in politics and would be contesting an election also. The family decided that since there is no hopes left with Rahul lets try the other option.

Born-star thumbnail
u r right agree with u...
Obsessive Virgo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohobbat

well he was able to leave the house beause he has the money acculmulated  by his DAD......rahul mahajan has not worked in his life.....if you take out his mahajan surname and his dad's money he is nothing

raja , zullfi and ashu  for whatever they are worth...have made it themselves.....they dont have a famous surname or wealth behind them ..thats why they cant afford to be so egoistic!!!!!!!!!

a lot of rahul mahajan's so called herogiri is because of his waelth (which he has only inherited not earned) ...take away his wealth ...then we will see whether hero or zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed! this was all his masterplan to gain sympathy and become 'hero'
cant blv some ppl are actually falling in his trapšŸ¤¢
in real, hes a COWARD who was afraid to lose...therefore took this patli galli and scooted.
mohdmanzoor thumbnail
open ur EYES indian audiences. Don't get carried away with the emotional scenes at the end of the show. Watch it from the beginning and u can see that RAHUL didnt want to apologise at all for the incidents whereas everybody apologised. Raja, Zulfi and Ashu were crying because they will miss RAHUL. But in their heart they will still feel that if Rahul had apologised he would have stayed in the house. THis shows RAhul had attitude problem. Every thing has rules and so Big boss has some rules which should NEVER be broken and if broken 3 contestants sincerely apologised except for RAHUL. For me RAhul is wrong THEN AND THERE ITSELF. he was the one who provoked them to break the door and leave the house and so did all. but when everyone apologised he should have done that too. Y is he taking responsibility now when he just needs to apologise. see to apologise u need a very big heart which RAHUL doesnt have. HATS OFF to others especially RAJA. he was the first one to realise his mistake in the morning and he was the first one to say to other contestants. Its NEVER easy to say someone that 'we were wrong we should not have done this'. FOR ME RAJA IS THE WINNER BECAUSE HE HAS GUTS TO OPEN HIS MOUTH. I KNOW HE IS VERY HOT TEMPERED but still he has a HEART.

THANKS GUYZ