Abigail's Interview on Bollywood Ka Ticket

nac587 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
The cute couple Abigail and Bhushan, who were eliminated on the night Twinkle and Puneet walked out. Here's an insight from Abigail (the celeb).

How were u selected as a candidate?

"Bollywood Ka Ticket.. hmm.. it was really different because I've always been Kakun and thru the reality I got a chance to be Abigail... so I loved every bit of it.. Oh apart from the fites (fights) and all, they got irritating.. hehe I'm sure you all agree about that.. how i was selected is something even i donno (don't know), i just got a call saying that I'm doing it.. and since it was Balaji's reality i didn't have to think twice.. I trust my production house :D heheh."

How did u feel working with your non-celeb partner?

"My non celeb partner, Bhushan, was a darling.. he was very sweet and we got along well.. None of us had ego hassles so we got along pretty well.. We jus helped each other do better and I think I was lucky to have a partner who also didn't like getting involved in the fites (fights)..:)"

Did u agree with judges comments on your performances?

"Oh as far as the judges were concerned, i obviously agree with their marks cuz (because) they have so much of experience and they SERIOUSLY KNOW what they're saying.. all of them were super sweet and explained to us very well.. I loved my mentor, Mahesh sir.. He was always so chilled out... And there's so much u can actually learn from him."

How did u feel dancing?

"I've always LOVED dancing.. I'm not a good dancer or anything, but i just enjoy performing hehe.. though I used to be really nervous cuz (because) we had such experienced judges and stuff who had to give us marks…hehe."

Did u happen to make new friends in the show?

"Yes I made many new friends.. i already knew most of the celebs.. but i got to know the non celebs and they were really nice to talk to.. i think Puneet and Mayank, however they were in fighting and all, they were always very nice to me and they still keep in touch with me.. as well as my partner Bhushan.. They are really nice human beings and im happy i know them."

How was it working with Krithika Singhal (Naina Baseem from Kya Dil Mein Hai) as your opponent?

"Haha and Krattu, she's been my bestest friend and I was looking forward to doing the reality with her.. When I got the call (I knew she was already doing it), she was the first person i told, even before my family.. I love her and we've had such fun on the sets .. She's a really nice person and extremely funny.. i miss her a lot and i wish she comes back! She was the best thing abt (about) kdmh (Kya Dil Mein Hai)!! There was NO spirit of competition cuz (because) we both knew that we're not gonna win hehe but we jus enjoyed being with each other so much.. when i got eliminated she started crying before i did, looking at her i felt like crying and then i did.. we shared the best friendship ever and i cant even explain it. She was a brilliant performer and an excellent actor."

Concluding the experience

"In short, i loved BKT and the experience taught me a lot.. I hope that answers all your questions hehe muahhh!!"

👏