Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
[QUOTE=tamannamalik]yeah will post the comments in the ur new fanfic thread..... [/QUOTE]
that will be my pleasure dear😛.no hurry.take your time.😃
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I read this ff now.Robbie as an arrogant guy in d beginning...later his transformation was good.Robbie hurting Kasturi,his accident,Kasturi helping him 2 recover...everything was nice.Tho Roka is the main lead u managed d other couples as well.Wedding episodes,honeymoon episodes 2 Kerala wer wonderful..i'v no words 2 explain that.Truly a visual treat.Last 2 epi on Khushi-Tiku wer so cuteEdited by jasminerahul - 14 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I read this ff now. thanks for taking your time to read my ff jasmine 😊Robbie as an arrogant guy in d beginning...later his transformation was good.Robbie hurting Kasturi,his accident,Kasturi helping him 2 recover...everything was nice. thanks Tho Roka is the main lead u managed d other couples as well. thanks again 😊Wedding episodes,honeymoon episodes 2 Kerala wer wonderful..i'v no words 2 explain that.Truly a visual treat.Last 2 epi on Khushi-Tiku wer so cute

thank you so much dear. you commented the whole ff in a nut shell.thanks again jasmine😃