where roka luk into each other's eyes
mesmerizing!!!! loVED iT!!!! thaks for liking it
and robbie is very decent phr bhI!!
shukhar!!
he is naughty but ethicallyy ryteeee.yep
thanxx godd
and u eveenN!! thanks
thanxxx

and sorry i woont be much frequent in commenting due to my exams mid term from 26th of november!!....awwwwwwww!!!
i will be back again from 19th december inshallah!!!!!.i always say exams are more important.study well.IF and FF are later

but i wil miss ur FF!!!.my ff will not go any where.it will be there in the forum always.study well can read my ff after u r exams.

lovee ITT!!! thanks again

sara

wish u all the best for u r exams.
Posted: 15 years ago
the office scene was cute......😳........robbie is so cheeky...😉.......asking kasturi to join head office so that she can meet him more often..........😆...........BTW Kasturi ki Maths degree kaam mein aa gayi......😛  

Teejay as a Maths teacher........😲 😲 😆   Uff Anita yahan bhi.......😡.......loved how robbie brushed her off......😉  

Love how the story is progressing......😊
Edited by swan20 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by tv star

OMG the office scene was just awsme..........romantic scene:))))))) thanks

i m waiting 4 anita to teach robbie a lesson..........maybe by doing this kasturi nd robbie get close................u never no .heeeeee exactly u never know.

love
dimple
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

yeaaahhhhhh awesome par.....ro starte to feel (0.1%) for ka.......yeeeeaaahhhh.....very nice part....thanks .hmmmmmm again anita.....shit!!
y isnt she leaving roka in the fanfics also......lol..dont worry she will trouble much ..well didi.....if ro is working in this small office den no need of transfer of kastyuri to the head office...true ..lol.....bye....update soon didi!!! i will

Neslin Nisar
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Auxilium Higher Secondary School......my brothers n sister are studying in dat svhool in kerala branch.....all my sis n bro except me r studying der.....yeah!! lol i too studied in Auxilium higher secondary school vellore..and i did my graduation also in Auxilium college. .
Originally posted by annu08

hi

part 5 was wow office scene was very interesting thanks robbie is always like to teas her
teejay is doing teache's jb completly different job from her personality true
anitha and many girls fall for robbie ( so robbie never even touched any girl?yes so for no )

when he is going to fall for kasturi.soon
Originally posted by swan20

the office scene was cute......😳...yep all the readers liked that scene.....robbie is so cheeky...😉.......asking kasturi to join head office so that she can meet him more often..........😆..heeeee .........BTW Kasturi ki Maths degree kaam mein aa gayi......😛   such mai

Teejay as a Maths teacher........😲 😲 😆   Uff Anita yahan bhi.......😡.......loved how robbie brushed her off......😉  me too

Love how the story is progressing......😊 hope u will enjoy my next part more
Originally posted by muneefah

arent u updatin
i m waitin inshalla today .i am writting a bit difficult part.so it will take little time
Superb! 😊
Mindblowing!😛
Great!😉
waiting 4 the nxt prt.😃
Plz update soon.😃
Keep it Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏   
😳
PART-6

anitha told the waiter to bring drinks.from her purse she took some drug and mixed it in the drink.

guy:'what are you doing...?'he looked at her with suspecion.

anitha:'wait and watch...ab wo quth say may ray paas  aayeah ga...'she was waiting for the chance to catch robbie.

robbie was talking to the manager.when he was about to leave anitha crossed him and offered the drink.

robbie:'i had enough of it...'he tried to refuse.

anitha:'just a peck...'she forced him.robbie knows she is already angry with him.he don't want to ditch her again.he took it from her and had it in one single gulp.

anitha:'come robbie...'she extended her hand to him to dance .

robbie:'i am sorry anitha i have to leave now...'he rushed out.

anitha:'idiot....'her face became red with anger.

guy:'what happened...plan flap ho gaya?...'he said in teasing tone.

anitha:'my plan was different....plan tho flap ho ga yaa...but he will not reach home today...'she said wickedly.

robbie went and sat in his car....'ufff...i hate this type of girls...they are shame less...'he started driving.

hardly he could able to drive 5 minutes after that he started feeling drowsy and giddy.his sight was becoming dim.he could not see the road properly.he got extremely intoxicated and  uncontrolled.his head became heavy.

'omg...muchay kay huwa..why i am going out of control...'he cont even think properly.he was able to see that he is driving close to his branch office.some how he manage to park it near his office.got out of the car and try to go to his office.he could not walk properly.

when he entered his office it was 5.45pm.the staffs were started leaving.

'to day he is not suppose to visit this office.why he came? that too after office hours?  😕  kasturi was confused.'who cares ? it is his office at any time he can come and go...'she shook her shoulder.

'i have a file to be signed by him.i can get it done now...'she took the file and went to his office.he was sitting on the chair  keeping his head resting down over his folded hands on the big table.

kasturi:'sir i would like to check this file and get it signed...'he did not answered.

she kept the file on the table and went.she was sitting in her seat to get back her file.

reena:'are you not going...'she packed her bag and started going.

kasturi:'thum jawo...i am waiting for my file...'she told her not to wait for her.

it was 6pm.it became dark.every body went.still kasturi was waiting for the file.'how long he is taking to check that single file ?let me go and get it..'she went to his cabin again.he was still in the same posture.she don't under stand why he is so.she went close to him.

kasturi:'sir file sign hoga ya?...'she took the file and checked.it was not.she was confused.she went beside him.he was still in the same position.she stood beside him thinking for a while.finally she gatherd her courage to pat on his back with her long elegant finger tips and called 'sir...sir...'but no movement in him.

she suspected some thing is wrong.she hold his shoulder tightly and pulled him back and made him sit on the chair properly.he went back and fall on the back of the chair.she was shocked to see him senseless.

kasturi:'sir...sir..siiir...'she pat on his cheek continuously.his three day stubble gave her hot burning sensation to her palm.she tried a lot like sprinkling water on his face , shaking his shoulder... to bring his conscious.but could not.

she don't know what to do.it was 6.30pm..she don't want to stay any more there.she came out of his cabin packed her bag and started going out.she got down the steps, came near the big gate.by 7 pm the gate keeper will lock the gate.

beyond that her legs refused to move.she stood rooted thinking for a while.finally she decided in her mind.'i am not an inhuman to leave a person in this condition...that too alone in this building'.

she rushed back to his cabin.he was still in the same position where she left...leaning back on the chair.she heard his cell phone was ringing.she took it from his shirt pocket and checked .it was anitha's call.she switched off the cell and kept it back in his pocket rubbing his chest.she took her hand out of his pocket as if she got shock

kasturi:'sir...sir..'she again tried by patting on his fair ,chubby stubble cheek.robbie tried to open his eyes but could not.she bent down and put her hand in his pant pocket and removed his wallet.she opened the dark brown leather wallet.

it was stuffed with four or five credit cards from different banks, lot of higher denomination indian rupees and few visiting cards.she took robbie sabarwal visiting card and kept the wallet back in his pant pocket.she felt that her fingers are touching his thigh which cracked a firework in her..immediately she pull back her hand.

she slightly bend and took his left hand and put it around her neck on her shoulder.she slide her right had behind his back around his hip and tried to lift him.but could not.

kasturi:'sir uttiyeah..'

robbie:'kas...tu...'he half opened his eyes and try to look at her.

robbie:'please get up...'she gathered all her strength and energy...called and prayed all the gods to give strength to support her.finally she was able to make him stand.

she hold his right hand circled around her shoulder by her left hand tightly. and hold his hip along with his shirt with right and  tried to walk.he too tried to cooperate with her.

both tried to walk.for some steps she has to drag him.he was so heavy for her.she could not balance her self.

it is the first time in her life she was so close to a man.his left arm around her shoulder and her right arm around his hip.his shirt's top three button was undone.his white shirt was wide open showing his strong broad chest which was sliding very very close to her chest.she felt the electric spark rushing over in her body.blood gushing to her head.his perfume made her breath caught in her throat.she was filled with sensations.she tried to control her roller coaster emotions and go ahead.

ahead there were steps to get down.'omg..how i am going to manage and get down.'she was continuously praying all the gods and started getting down the steps.

she was able to get down only two steps..third step his hand slipped from her shoulder he was about to trip.she immediately leaned towards him and catch hold of him.she pulled his left arm around her shoulder.her try made robbie to lean on her.

robbie:'ka...a..sturi...'  he could not speak.his stubble right cheek rubbed down her left cheek and rest on her left shoulder.kasturi was in flames.felt butterfly in her stomach.the small hairs on her shoulder stood straight.she felt like leaving him right there and ran away.his smell seduced her.she felt mesmerized.

she closed her eyes stood for a while.it was completely new experiance for her.she gathered all her strength and courage to control her emotions and  continue walking along with him.she did.after a long physical and emotional battle with robbie she took him to the gate.

some how she manage to stop the auto and with the help of auto driver she made him sit in the auto leaning on his back.she too sat beside him and took a deep breath to come out of her feelings.

she looked in to his visiting card and said the address to go to sabarwal house.the auto reached sabarwal house by 7.45pm.she got down from the auto,with the help of the driver they helped robbie to come out of the auto.the security standing near the gate came running for help.kasturi left robbie in the hands of the security to take him in side the sabarwal house.

kasturi:' bhaisab ab  YWCA hostel chalow...'she went to her hostel in the same auto with a big relief.
Edited by robbii - 15 years ago