Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GGG3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Diya, that was awesome!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved all the pictures and the 1st four comments. Those comments are very funny. Yeah, Akash is your hubby in this janam. Be always vigilant. You have so many rivals. the biggest rval is Riit di. Beware of her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omggg I love it🀣 where am i? 😑
how can u guys forgot me🀣
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO! Diya, this was too good! loved it!   But one thing Akash's patni sirf mein ho! its already written! πŸ˜‰Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Multani90

LMAO! Diya, this was too good! loved it!   But one thing Akash's patni sirf mein ho! its already written! 

oye written kabse?? we know he is married to me!😳 Don't you know why hw went missing for so long? we were on our long honeymoonπŸ˜ƒ
Multani90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

oye written kabse?? we know he is married to me! Don't you know why hw went missing for so long? we were on our long honeymoonπŸ˜ƒ

😲 honeymoon! besharam! aise nahi sochte apne jiju ke bare!!😑 I have him, and he is mine! muahahaha! and jaan, it was written millenniums and millenniums ago!😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

honeymoon! besharam! aise nahi sochte apne jiju ke bare!! I have him, and he is mine! muahahaha! and jaan, it was written millenniums and millenniums ago!

😑😑😑 turkey chef!! apni auqaad pein reh!   lol mwah love you!
Multani90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

turkey chef!! apni auqaad pein reh!   lol mwah love you!

But you see jaan :: turkey chef + awesomest wife ever = akash's heaven! πŸ˜† love you too my jaan!😳   awesome, adi mets siggy, and you have got me listening to dbsk all day 😑! you see what you did!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

But you see jaan :: turkey chef + awesomest wife ever = akash's heaven!  love you too my jaan!   awesome, adi mets siggy, and you have got me listening to dbsk all day ! you see what you did!

thik hain ek kaam karte hain. Tum kitchen sambhalo, main bedroom sambhaloongi! Sara kaam tum akele kaise karogi?

about dbsk!! aah sad! They just won 5 awards today...but lost out one big one! I am so sad. They deserved it. Max was crying like a baby! I cried everytime I saw it. They are such big stars . I mean they are huge! They won so many awards but to still see them cry after they have worked so hard just made me cry!! ::sigh:: love them. I need to hurry up with my korean lessons.

More award shows are on the way I hope they win it all this time!
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Hey!!!! Wait a minute!!! Do I see nail polish on Akash's fingernails in one those pics?!!! The one with the black shirt, where he gets blinded by the camera?!!!! OMG!!!!  πŸ˜† I just noticed it!!!πŸ˜† I know some guys do it but I didn't know Akash does it!!!!πŸ˜†

Shreya

Was it really just me seeing things?!!!! Did anyone notice it?!!!!πŸ˜•

Shreya
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GGG3

Diya, that was awesome!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ I loved all the pictures and the 1st four comments. Those comments are very funny. Yeah, Akash is your hubby in this janam. Be always vigilant. You have so many rivals. the biggest rval is Riit di. Beware of her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnxxxxxxxxx a lot Gaya di................πŸ€—
n dont worry about riit all the other....cause akash is with me na...........😳😳😳
Luv u loadz.........😳