mbharat2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Any idea what is Gajendra Singh, the originator of Zee's most popular programmes - Sarepama and Antakhari is doing these days?

Wonder why he quit Saregama, since the program seems to have got corrupted (or say commercialized) after he left. Did he fall out with the Zee management over the changes to the program format?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbharat2007

Any idea what is Gajendra Singh, the originator of Zee's most popular programmes - Sarepama and Antakhari is doing these days?

Wonder why he quit Saregama, since the program seems to have got corrupted (or say commercialized) after he left. Did he fall out with the Zee management over the changes to the program format?

he's directing voice of india 2, the most horrible reality show ever.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GS has produced VOI 1 & 2 on Star,  Antakshari

SOny  he directed Waar Parivaar another garbage show.

NDTV he Directed Lux Junoon kuchh Kar dikhaaneka....Fantastic singers but manipulated votes and show rules...

He is spewing poison in every show he is directing.  Money hunger has gone thru his pea brain  ðŸ¤¢
shrisheela thumbnail
I think this is the most disgusting opinion about a person.
honestindian thumbnail
I think his vision was really great. I like the guy.
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: honestindian

I think his vision was really great. I like the guy.

i likED  the guy..
but after voi2 and all the drama i dislike him.
or maybe its just the production house..
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GS is certainly the pioneer of talent search program.We still talk of original Saregama(without pa) with nostalgia.Then,when Indian Idol came up with the first version everything went down the drain for GS.Public voting mania caught up with him and all gimmicks started.
 Saregama and SRGMP were in-house programs of Zee TV and GS was almost like an employee.He wanted to have a production house of his own and lend his programs to Zee.Zee wanted nothing of it and GS left after establishing his own production.As Varshaben said he had a number of programs on other channels,but lost his credibility due to manipulation with formats.VOI 2 is the worst example.Junoon was a comparatively better program,though not free from manipulation.His Chhote Ustaad on star was a really good program which introduced Aishwarya and Anwesha as rising child singers.But here too,its success,IMHO, was more due to impartial judges.

mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasamv

GS is certainly the pioneer of talent search program.We still talk of original Saregama(without pa) with nostalgia.Then,when Indian Idol came up with the first version everything went down the drain for GS.Public voting mania caught up with him and all gimmicks started.
 Saregama and SRGMP were in-house programs of Zee TV and GS was almost like an employee.He wanted to have a production house of his own and lend his programs to Zee.Zee wanted nothing of it and GS left after establishing his own production.As Varshaben said he had a number of programs on other channels,but lost his credibility due to manipulation with formats.VOI 2 is the worst example.Junoon was a comparatively better program,though not free from manipulation.His Chhote Ustaad on star was a really good program which introduced Aishwarya and Anwesha as rising child singers.But here too,its success,IMHO, was more due to impartial judges.

first of all, shreya was very partial to anwesha in the beginning....and she tried to bury aishwarya.. her piyu bole was better than shreya.. and her piya tu ab to aja was perfect yet jealous shreya gave her attiuttam..
only after alka gave her the chain shreya didn't want to look like a jerk and started pretending that aish just suddenly improved and became the best.. on the qawwali episode shreya clearly pointed out that anwesha lacked expression yet she gave her a sarvottam...

pritam was actually good here. he made it clear that ash and anw were the best, altho it was dicouraging to evry1 else.

kunal was good.. very strict, but good. mean to prakriti unnecessarily, but i think he did it coz he felt that flash and no sub shouldn't get a chance.. prakriti was good, but not that good wen considering the 2 a's

i started really enjoying the show once jayant and areeb were eliminated.. sureela, lekin voice bahut bura hai.. vyom and abeer were good too...

gaj actually can't be blamed.. he cant do a drama less show and  survive coz star plus won't let him...