TB-Karan Singh Grover stays on..

Posted: 15 years ago
Another rumor is put to rest as Cinevistas Head rubbishes rumors about the life of the show, Karan Singh Grover being replaced...

The hot dude Karan Singh Grover is again in the news, as rumors are abuzz that he will be replaced in Star One?s Dill Mill Gayye.

Coming strong on this news written in a website is Siddharth Malhotra, Producer, Cinevistas ?Its all rubbish. In fact, Karan messaged me today morning requesting me to take action against this false story?. 

He goes on, ?Karan as Dr. Armaan is the life line of the show, how can we think of replacing him??. On the buzz that Amit Tandon was introduced as a test balloon to check whether he can replace Karan Singh Grover, Siddharth says, ?No there is no truth to it. We brought in Amit as the show does need fresh faces. We have been on air for two years now?.  He further informed us that once the strike is over, there will be some new twist in the show.

So can we expect a love triangle between Armaan, Riddhima and Abhimanyu? ?As of now there is nothing as such planned. But you do know that scripts in daily shows are never planned well in advance?, states he.

He also rejects allegations that one of the reasons for thinking of replacing Karan was his attitude. ?No he does not throw his weight around. Agreed there are some date issues, but these can be easily worked out?.

With this, can we put to rest the rumor and enjoy watching the dude on television, even if it means only the re-runs??

Reporter and Author: Anil Merani

Katy55 Edited by katy55 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much for sharing this... it means a lot for many of us here..☺️
maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
THANK GOD!!! THANK GOD!! THANK GOD!!!!!! it feels as if a huge weight has been thrown out of my heart.. after 11th novembers SBS, iwas sure he wasnt gonna get out of DMG, but this just made me soooooooooooo relieved!!!!
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much TB for this.........M feeling something really good inside me aftr reading this.....I always knew this are baseless rumours bt still had a fear....Bt all thanks 2 u.........
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwww i'm feeling so light now.
i knew dat karan won't even think abt it so as d prod.house.
love d prod.house n karan.🤗
armaan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.
really feeling good .
now i hope all the rumours are laid to rest.

ATP2211 thumbnail

Doesn't this prove that media is not trustworthy anymore?

Let it be entertainment, politics, sports, current issues or anything else. Too much of rumours and false news put a big full stop on the trust we put on the media.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much for sharing...!! and thank you TB...!!! you know, eventhough i was quite convinced it was a rumour coz of the many ridiculous fallacies in the article, it still did give me the heebie-jeebies...thanks for setting my mind to rest...!!

cheers! 😃
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat did i tell u all..i told u i promise he isnt leaving n look *mwaa* Love cinevistaas for confirming..thank God 😃
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akki2211

Doesn't this prove that media is not trustworthy anymore?

Let it be entertainment, politics, sports, current issues or anything else. Too much of rumours and false news put a big full stop on the trust we put on the media.

i completely agree wid u akki.
dese days media is proving dat its not trustworthy nymore.
slowly it is been converting frm d source which lets people know d truth to source of baseless rumours.
i seriously agree wid karan to sue on dose people😡