Twinkle Bajpai was offered to play Riddhima!

Posted: 15 years ago
hey seriously shocking news....she was offered to take over Shilpa Anand's place playing as Riddhima Gupta...phew I'm glad Sukirti was finalised as one...😃...

Twinkle Bajpai's money pending

Twinkle Bajpai, who rose to fame with Zee's Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyaan, has been hogging the limelight for a while for some or other news. Recently, it was reported that she had bagged Balaji's reality show.

Now there is more news blowing, this time not so good, regarding the gorgeous actress. It's been heard that Creative Eye has not paid Twinkle her money as she has left the show in the middle. "Yes my four and a half lakh rupees (Rs 450,000) are pending with them. I have asked for it but there is no progress in it," confirms Twinkle.

"I'll wait for a month or so and then if nothing works out then I think I need to take the help from court," she adds.

Talking about the new Balaji show she explains, "I'm doing Ticket To Bollywood for 9X. I always wanted to work with them and when this opportunity came to me I couldn't refuse it. I will be celebrity participant in the show. There are others also but I don't have much idea about it," she states.

Ticket to Bollywood is a combination of acting and dancing and the winner of the show will be seen on the big screen with Balaji Telefilms introducing him / her

Besides that, Twinkle has also given a look test for another Balaji show. "I've just given the look test but we are yet to finalize on the financial terms. Currently I can only tell you that it's an old show of Balaji," says the actress.

Will it be lead? "I'm now not interested in playing leads. What's the use when you have to work for 25 to 30 days a month without good money and respect. I'm happy doing character roles if they are strong enough to grab the attention of the viewers." She was offered a role to replace Shilpa Anand in Dil Mill Gaye on Star One but she politely refused as it was a lead.

"I never went out and hunted for work. At that point of time I wanted to take a break and then again it was a lead role, for which I was not prepared. Thus, I refused it," verbalizes Twinkle.

For Twinkle she is busy waiting for her paisa wasool!

Note:NO BASHING OF SUKIRTI OR SHILPA ANAND....just sharing you the news i found...

Zafirah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks.. but thank god she refused it!! loooooove sukku!! mwah!! soooooooo happy the creatives found her!!!
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks so much for sharing the info...
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hawwww she and riddhima lol!!!!! oh my god cant believe creatives were heading for her!!!! i used to find her pretty earlier but now i dont like her as much!!!! thank god sukku is our ridz!!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
twinkle bajpai,she was d 1 who created lots of controversies in ticket to bollywood?
thank god she refused it.varna karan to kaam se gaya
boards thumbnail
how cud she refuse...i mean how cn one not want 2 work wid KARAN GROVER??
srkbest thumbnail
Yeah thank god she refused.......after seeing and hearing about her from that reality show ..don't like her at all...i am so glad she didn't play riddhima....
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: boards

how cud she refuse...i mean how cn one not want 2 work wid KARAN GROVER??

😆 thats what even I'm surprised...
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ugghhh!! Thank god she Refused
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God.. she refused.
I've seen her in Betiyaan.. she's good but if she's in DMG.. eeek.. poor chemistry! :p and and.. she looks older than Karan! :p :p