We R all a Big Family-Lets find out a lit

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hellllo Members!!=)

Sometimes we feel that we can't talk to the Dev Team since they are the Dev Team!!😲and i've known soo many members who hesitate to talk and chat with the dev team members and as if they are afraid!😆

Well this topic is just to clarify that even DT members are Normal members but we just have to make sure you guys don't go off board, so don't feel you can't be freinds with us, you can become freinds with DT Members!!

So the whole point of this topics is that, since MJHT is soo very VERY very active, its hard for the DT members to get to know everyone here personally.😳 I would love to know everyone in this forum personally. So this topic is about posting who you are, what you like, and so on. Talk about MJHT (and the serial only MJHT) and stuff about yourselfs.

Yes yes, this is a chatting thread!! B.d.w that reminds me, i remember seeing soo many topics which consist of chat chat chat!! So please use this thread ONLY to chat, and avoid other threads and use them for discussion only.😳

Lets all stay strong and act as a responsible and FREINDLY family in the furture and stay strong no matter where the stroyline goes!😆

After all we want to show that our forum is the best right? that the members in this forum are the greatest and most well behaved?

oh you bet!!
So lets get to know each other and tie all loose ends to make new freindships!=)

- MJHT Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww.. What a Lovely post Dilbagh!! I completely agree with Dilbagh Guys! 😊
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hi Db interesting topic...
Well,
 i m Sanober... i live in UAE!! aur kia bataoon... let me think... hmmm.....i love 2 b on IF... and abt mileyj jab hum tum i feel its a rocking show but 2day i m not watching tv becoz of tht strike going on..so i m on net now lolz... anyways... if the strike will continue till next week... for me  its not a prob actually i m going on vacation if miley will not air then i can catch up with the story soon lolz!!! anyways... this is a gr8 thread 2 chat and interact with my frnds and the memebers who i even dont know!!!!....heheheh... Well , i m not scared of DT members At all ..i think tht if i dint didanything wrong DT will not do anything after all they r also cool members they only try 2 keep the environment clean:)... so i have so many frnds of Dt Member and yea i m also included in tht lol...woh toh main bhool hi gayee thi...😆
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tat's a fabbb post db!!🤗 Many of the viewbies/mods are indeed my closest friends!...me not reallyy scared of them!....They just keep evrything in order and provide a friendly atmosphere!.....😃

I am Minzy! a little evil at times,🤣I watch this show in my free times,! Currently busy with my 12th & JEE prep!.....

So more or less inactive!....but wenever i feel like needing a dose of an update,i am here!.....
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww wat a nice idea dear , loved it ,

coming to edit it in minutes ....
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DB do i need to introduce myself to you? Ok for other members! I am Ramsha! My nicknames are Ramshu, Rimzie, Rimzi well you can call me any of those I love MJHT sooo much! I love the show even though some characters irritate me like Dia but she is pretty and sometimes cute😲 I am also a BIG KaSh Fan!! Most people probably know that! I love SaJan and Mayur! Umm my fave color is sauce wala red and also white☺️

Yaar i am scared of some of Dev Team members like DB!😲 hehe i am joking, I know you much longer so me no scared and i am not scared of any dev team members on the MJHT forum here because they all are my good friends now! I love you all🤗

But i am not exactly scared from any dev team members around but i feel sometimes they are too biased too sometimes on one side which is kinda annoying i guess, lol not like i have seen it in this forum but yeah other forums so yup😳😆

Ok that was my bhashan!!😆😆

Edited by ramsha247 - 15 years ago
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Dilbagh.this way we will b knowing all of the ppl visitng the forum....grt idea.......
will edit doon with ma details..he he

Luv Raee🤗
EDITED

Real Name-Sayanti
Nickname-Raee
Live in-Kolkata
Study:1st yr,collg,english honours
 Many of u know me ovr here as The Hello Machine😆n Love guru😛

MJHT is ma new obssesion i really dunt get hooked to any serial easily but sumhow i just felt this serial will rock soooooooooo i was supr excited wen it was about to start n fell in luv wit all the 2 leads.i luv this show coz its youth,vibrant n energetic.........n showcases the collg life in a new style........😳

Edited by Raee_rockz - 15 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Dilu, I know you pretty well, but not so much of the others..so here's me in short

MOst importantly I am a full time college student who's crazy addiction to IF leads her to sneaking online between classes to see whats up.. I just turned 21 years young thsi past august and am already hitting midlife crisis... my first desi serial was 'kyunki saas...' which has apparently ended?? and I am in love with Lakshya-Kt and Neev-Prachi, so don't try to cross ways with me if you don't like them :P jk

ermm.. I don't know too many ppl on IF but the ones I know I am really close to, so hopefully, I can make a few new friends here as well
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hello ppl
after this week
ppl must have know me

but if anyone wants to know
feel free to ask😆

me preeti😉

kpcool22 thumbnail
Thx DB
gr8 idea!!!
Well,I'm Pronita live in ahmedabad and am in 12th grade.
As every1 here,I'm also totally crazy 'bout MJHT