Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks acca for the updates .... im still bit confused with this recent episodes. I now only manage to watch till the 10 episode .. let me complete till the recent ones and will join in the comments 😛
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Vani akka for the update!!

akka...why be confused between  the two characters naa..Raasi and Archana😆 I feel bad for both of the male leads on both seriak😭

Whats Sangeethas prob?? She cant get kids or something like that???

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks thanks & thanks what else can i say. i was searching this updates for past one week and atlast got a nice update.

thanks for the super update.

Rasi's pidivatham is superb. may be the same pidivatham will help her to join kalyan.

hi newt😊,

you are most welcome, hope you enjoy your time here😊
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Thanks Vani akka for the update!!

akka...why be confused between  the two characters naa..Raasi and Archana😆 I feel bad for both of the male leads on both seriak😭

Whats Sangeethas prob?? She cant get kids or something like that???

Hi mels😊
no probs with sangeetha, her parents wanted to get kalyan as their soninlaw, i think.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...thats good news for Kalyan...promotion 😃 I have also noticed Kalyan have a gr8 friend and big bro in Mani while Raasi have her anne too...both of them have 2 wellwishers who will def give a hand on joining these two together😉

Thank you Vani akka for the update😛
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks vani for the updates...

The last seen where mani hugs kalyan was very cute....super expression by mani.... He always does a villian role...It is nice to see him in a good character role...

Nithya
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks vani for the update

there are good people around Kalyan.

How can baski think that spoiling Kalyan's name will change rassi's nind towards him. instead of spending his mind in spoiling another person's fame he could have tried some other way to win rassi's heart.

Sangeetha's problem is not revealed yet. once her mother said no one will marry her except kalyan. Sangeetha replied that hinding the truth is not good.
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: newt2007

How can baski think that spoiling Kalyan's name will change rassi's nind towards him. instead of spending his mind in spoiling another person's fame he could have tried some other way to win rassi's heart.

Sangeetha's problem is not revealed yet. once her mother said no one will marry her except kalyan. Sangeetha replied that hinding the truth is not good.

hi😊,
bhaski's mind is devil's workshop, he won't think/do anything nicely for sure.
And sangheetha's prob, may be i didn't watch that particular episode or missed the dialogs, thanks for the info

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
kadhambari thumbnail

Thanx vani acca for the update.............dats really gud news abt kalyan's promotion

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks vani for the update

Baski can spoil Kalyan name that doesn't mean she is going to love him