"your personality is nice
you are HANDSOME" etc etc

AWKWARD!

My mom was like "does he wanna make him his son in law or something"

well, I am glad your mom is not the judge in the show😆
gumsum thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: angel_stylus08

umm that creeped me out too, i dont think you need sur or taal to be Indian Idol, u just need "personality", especially if anu malik's the judge-then thats a must.

I guess you haven't heard him then. I am looking forward to some great performances from him in galas. And yes to be successful in life, how you present yourself is important. If you haven't learnt that lesson yet, you will soon.
multitasker thumbnail
AM is a genius and therefore he is inconsistent
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu malik is in love with "Me, Myself and Anu Malik"
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: multitasker

🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣🤣
er_rkoza thumbnail

Originally posted by: multitasker

What is the connection between being a genius and inconsistent. Kindly elaborate😕
gumsum thumbnail

Originally posted by: er_rkoza

What is the connection between being a genius and inconsistent. Kindly elaborate😕

I don't know if AM is genius or not but Genius in general think differently. They are either very successful in life or very unsuccessful. Sometimes they are successful in one stream of their life but unsuccessful in others. Genuis people learnt things differently and do things differently which is usually perceived by common man (person of average IQ) with skepticism.
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: er_rkoza

NO!! Anu is in love with HIMSELF only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think many will agree with me .

absolutely mate he thinks he is God's gift to mankind if only he knew what even God thought about him hehehe😆
er_rkoza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surkilla

I don't know if AM is genius or not but Genius in general think differently. They are either very successful in life or very unsuccessful. Sometimes they are successful in one stream of their life but unsuccessful in others. Genuis people learnt things differently and do things differently which is usually perceived by common man (person of average IQ) with skepticism.

Yes you have expressed this a a proper perspective. I was just confused as to why the word "inconsistent" was used. Yes I have  read somewhere and also experienced that a genius is usually "eccentric" to be precise. Now I can't be sure whether AM is either of the above