Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
sorry for posting lyrics of songs lol..

these 3 songs i am listening most of the time!! 😆
so posted ... koi kaam nahi hai toh aur kya kare?? 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee fasshoin songssssss!!! they rockkkkkkkkkkkk!!
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee fasshoin songssssss!!! they rockkkkkkkkkkkk!!

i knw they hav some kinda addictive  thing abt them , u cant stop listening to them , it hs becum a continuous process for me to listen to them always!😳😳
true nasha!!!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes yes there is something very addictive abt them...i think that's perfect for the movie too...u know how ppl get swept away by all the fame and attention...it's like u r drunk...or addicted to drugs...u keep flying...u forget the world around u...wonderful music!!

fary: u lucky girl!! imran replied to you again!! ahahahaha!! imran is a sweety!! i loved his recent post...he gets worked up too much with all the link ups!! LOL!!
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahhhhh.Ammmuuu! I lurveee tht song from FASHION. Its one of my fav..Hahaha! And then Mar Jawahhh tooo!

YAY! Go us for the new FC!!
Fashionholic thumbnail
Congrats on the new FC to all!

I am so addicted to the songs from Fashion and Yuvvraaj at the moment as well. I saw Fashion....it's a good film, but i dunno i think i expected a little bit more....
Fashionholic thumbnail
Bollywood's most stylish hotties

To quote celebrated designer Yves Saint Laurent, Fashion fades, style is eternal. Show business is a trade of breathtaking glamour and overwhelming glitz; where looking good is a 24/7 requisite. Our stars know this more than anyone else.

Whether they are walking down the red carpet, promoting their million-dollar movies, attending a charitable cause, waiting to board a flight or window-shopping in Oxford Street, you'll almost always find them in a spic and span state.
Call it price of stardom or image consciousness, Bollywood loves fashion. But sporting trendy designer labels alone do not make an individual stylish. Style, as the late YSL rightly put, is eternal. And need we add, internal too. With this thought, rediff.com presents Bollywood's Top Ten fashionable stunners and hunks.

Sonam Kapoor
We dig her hair. We dig her smile. But most of all we love her off-beat sense of fashion. Whether it's the way she sets her tresses or does complete justice to wacky outfits, Anil Kapoor's vintage fashion-obsessed beti is a complete original.

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/06slide1.htm
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hellloooo R!!!!!

Thanks for the articlee!! Sonam looks pretty was it during her rediff chat thingy-bob! Sonam is like hailed as the new FASHION icon of BW!! Me likes it! Lol
Fashionholic thumbnail

Hey raiinie! How are you? Haven't seen you for awhile!

Yep the pics from when she did Rediff Chat, i was so shocked to see it since it's an old event pic..but still new lol I was reading some comments on an international fashion forum and people were saying that out of that rediff list they only agree with Sonam and Preity being stylish!

Fashionholic thumbnail
Star Names and Their Meanings

Sonam Kapoor has a beautiful name which, when translated, means "gifted or fortunate one." Gifted with striking good looks and born to a talented actor Anil Kapoor, she is fortunate to be getting movies even after Saawariya sunk (although her performance was applauded). This Kapoor girl is on the way to fame and fortune, and her name is guiding her all the way

Link to full article: