Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
what indian idol rama sorry was away whole day Y& wow that's soon can't wait for it
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FARU- Chek the bollysec. Its nothing really, i personally found it hillarious. DRAMA DRAMA!!..Hahha

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh just read it and laughed so much om gliek really get a life people but thankfully there's no sona bashing as most peopel said that these shows r all scripted and unreal
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh I so want Deepika walking out on Sonam question to be true too. So much drama. It would be fun. Cat fight ...Meow!! Their friendliness was giving me diabetes!! LOL!! 

Anyways forget that...this is BW...yeh sab tou chalta rahega...but OH MY!! What has Sonam done with that promo!! SHe is driving people mad!! That Masakkali song is so addictive....it's not like I love the song but it just is so addictive!! 😆 And coupled with Sona's random dance moves!!! Flooredddd!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I have a very strong feeling that we will never see Sona-Deeps catfights until media gets desperate and pushes them into a boxing rink.... Sona is too carefree , footloose and spirited to care while Deepika is too prim-propah , out-of-muck  and image-conscious to steep that low.

Vampire26 thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggggg dead dead dead .......................................... i need an ambulance rite now  this girl freaking rocks mannnn..............

she dances so well plus those expressions what a volatge she is 230 v ? and her fashion walk haiiii and the song my goodness heart failure i cant explain i m soo happy that i waited for 1 yr 11 yr and i m getting such a lovely surprise maannnnn

and the gargling scene awww abhi he is hottt i soo love him and what what more should i say i m rite now dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vampire26 thumbnail
ammu jaan take a stick and beat me i mm sorry to wish u soo late

wish u a very happy beleted birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope all ur wishes come tru and u be one of the most successful women and u keep writing those beautiful posts love frm my side and always keep smiling ..🥳 ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missgoody

ammu jaan take a stick and beat me i mm sorry to wish u soo late

wish u a very happy beleted birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope all ur wishes come tru and u be one of the most successful women and u keep writing those beautiful posts love frm my side and always keep smiling ..🥳 ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

ahhahah u remembered?😆😆😆 arey yaar chalta hai , i am 22 now , ab yeh birthdays and stuffs doesnt really matter.. i sued to get excited wen i ws 15-16 yrs or get unhappy if ppl didnt wish me bt abhi aisa kuch feelings nahi hota hai😆😆 i think i hav grown up😃 thanks darling.. luv yu and al sona fans 🤗
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

I have a very strong feeling that we will never see Sona-Deeps catfights until media gets desperate and pushes them into a boxing rink.... Sona is too carefree , footloose and spirited to care while Deepika is too prim-propah , out-of-muck  and image-conscious to steep that low.

absolutely! i wonder how well u put words which i actually think abt and dont get it to pen down! 😃

the media is hell bent to get us some juicy gossips bt i am sure it wnt ever happen
Fashionholic thumbnail
Sonam Kapoor delights in 'Dilli 6' Masakali promo video
Posted on 05 January 2009 (EST)
UTV has released a new promotional video for 'Dilli 6' which features Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor romancing to the quaint beats of the song 'Masakali.'

January 05, 2009, (Sawf News) - UTV has released a new promotional video for Dilli 6 which features Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor romancing to the quaint beats of the song Masakali.

The new promo is sure to delight Sonam Kapoor fans because it features the endearing young star in practically every frame. A theatrical first look for the film, released on December 17, gave just a glimpse of her.

Her ethnic styling in the film adds to her charm.

Rakeysh Mehra helmed Dilli 6 headlines Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Waheeda Rehman, Om Puri, Divya Dutta, Rishi Kapoor, Tanvi Azmi, Gulshan Grover and Tanvi Azmi.

Musical score for the film has been composed by AR Rahman and the beats in the promo are very promising.

Sonam Kapoor waited long for the right script before signing up for Dilli 6, following her impressive debut in Saawariya (2007).

"I wasn't getting the kind of offers I'd like. The scripts were more woman-oriented, and I didn't want to give in to anything for the sake of just doing something. I've taken my time and was happy when Rakeysh Mehra offered me to be a part of Dilli 6 ," Sonam told the press at the Dubai Film Festival.

Recounting her experience on the set of the film, Sonam, 23, says, "It was a great experience. Everyone is excited about the film, but no one can be more excited about it than me."

"What else can it be when you are sharing the frame with the likes of Waheeda Rehman, Rishi Kapoor and Om Puri. They're all stalwarts in their own right. And then of course there was Abhishek Bachchan, whom I learnt enough and more from. He is fun to work with!"

The film, an autobiographical account of growing up in Chandni Chowk, was largely shot in Rajasthan using sets to recreate Chandni Chowk.

It is set for release on February 20.

http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/55751.aspx