Discussions about the 20 yr leap

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

guys all the discussion about the 20 yr leap can be done here.. i haveclosed all the othe thread reagrding the leap, as it is spamming the forum, whihc makes it uk like a mess..same topic on a whole page so yeah!

all discussiong about the leap r to be done here.

If i see anione creating new threads in the forum regarding the leap, I will increase their warning level without requesting them again!!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.K.B.Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
first of all welcome bak... after the old naina died i became inactive in this forum because i found the track plainly stupid.

now i hear LEAPS, wth???

i think i'll have to stop watching this drama.

what u say?
bingo thumbnail
Yep if Rakun are not togethr i will not watch this show as well
deactivated1 thumbnail
I understand that it's spamming the forum, but personally I just felt that this was nessecary to show the creatives how outraged we are about this leap. How upset and disappointed a lot of us feel. The thread I created was a personal "letter" for the crew of KDMH and I poured my heart out in it. We all vented yesterday and the bombsmoke is starting to wear off now. I just feel that the threads should have been kept in order to show the creatives what a big bomb they threw in our laps.

I am no longer a supporter or viewer of this show following the news from yesterday. But I think that it was fair to let all the fans vent in their own ways, because this show meant a lot to many of us, and we all reacted out from the news given to us.

I just feel that some of the threads should not have been deleted in order for the creatives to read our feelings. No offense to anyone.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi guys i thought of informing this--
today zee news mentioned abt the kdmh leap along with other tv show news. (this was shown today at 1:30 pm in a prog called 'house arrest') the reporter said--- kdmh will be taking a 20 year leap and kakun will give birth to a girl (kakun lookalike). they were showing kakun's clippings from the title song. thats all they said/showed.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Thank you for the information, hun. I'm gonna go back to the crying and wallowing now
mabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Thank you for the information, hun. I'm gonna go back to the crying and wallowing now

oh sweety...dont cry...please....we should not think so negatively
rmrocks thumbnail
ya dont lose hope
ekta can show somting nyce after leap
leap can be exciting and somting new
we migtt lyke tha new stories an characters hope ekta makes it nyce
cheeer up
jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai shayad
Edited by rmrocks - 15 years ago
mabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmrocks

ya dont lose hope
ekta can show somting nice after leap
leap can be exciting and somting new
we migtt lyke tha new stories an characters hope ekta makes it nyce

exactly...dats wat i am trying to tell everyone!!!!!
its ekta who brought rahul and kakul...
i m sure they will bring in good characters like that...and will also be successful in creating another eternal luv story๐Ÿ˜Š
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I feel that in the next 4 to 5 episodes everyone will come to know of Aman and then they will marry Rahul & kakoon.. kakoon will have baby.... then they show 20 years later, everyone now will be dead and only the girl will be there with someone like Devi or Gayu or Preeti or Sid....you see what i am saying? I am sure that they wont show that Kakoon will be raped by Aman or anything... This story is all about love and faith in love.... I dont think they will ruin that...

Lets hope for  the best...๐Ÿ˜Š