Naman wishes to be a producer - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Naman wishes to be a producer

Text:

Television actor Naman Shaw is known to his audience as Pushkar (Kasamh Se) or Nakul (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi).
Naman Shaw (TOI photo)

Naman has also been doing reality shows recently; he participated and won the reality show, Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket on 9X. Now he's shaking a leg in Nach Baliye 4 with his girlfriend Megha Gupta.

"It feels great to be a part of the show. Also, it gives me a chance to spend more time with Megha," says Naman. And how did the two meet? "We met at a dance-based show almost six months before," he admits.

Naman loves doing reality shows because "doing daily soaps was like a 12-13 hour a day job for me. On the other hand, for reality shows I have to shoot once in a week, though we rehearse daily for about four to five hours. One of the other benefits is that previously I was an average dancer but now I enjoy dancing a lot and I have also improved."

In fact Naman feels a bit relaxed now that he is taking a break from doing television soaps.
And what are upcoming projects for Naman? "Presently it is just Nach Baliye 4 that is keeping me busy and as I won Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket, I am a part of a film with Ekta Kapoor's production house. It is a multi-starrer film tentatively titled Generation X. I am looking forward to working for the film," he avers.
Next on the list, says Naman is a wish to become "a producer. I would love to produce reality shows."
Naman, who hails from Kolkata is very close to his "mother and brother. I really miss them a lot. I plan to catch a flight and visit them for a day during these festive times as rest of the year I will be drowned in work."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow!! Naman's new movie😃...but i wonder whether he'll have a big role or not...cuz it's a multi starrer film...and Tusshar  sure is the main hero in it as it is Ekta's production😆😆😆...
                                                                                                                  I really hope Krratika is also with him in the movie...that'll be awesome...'m really missing the two of them together😳😳....
                                                                           And Nammu as a producer....it'll be fabulous...😃😃😃

PJ⭐️