I want to fight for education: Achint Kaur

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

I want to fight for education: Achint Kaur

Achint Kaur speaks about the causes that she would fight for on 'If I could...I would...' Read on!

"Fighting for a social cause is something very general. And if you ask me, there are lots of them that I would fight for. Personally I want to fight for education. I would like each and every kid to be educated. Lack of education seems to be the root cause of all the problems. It is very important that one must know the importance of being educated.

She adds, "I would spread awareness everywhere about education; I would visit the supporting organizations and convince people. It is not just about awareness but also about trying to find fun on a different level on a day-to-day basis. I have been involved in such activities since my childhood. I would continue to provide basic facilities to children as much as I can. But the sad part is that a few parents just curb children from all this. This really affects me and I wish there could be something that is done about the education and growth of kids. I also would like to extend some help to the old as well.

Hats off to you Achint, for being so good!

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/achint_kaur_social_cause/november-03-2008/achintkaur_social_cause_fight_education_kids_old.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
thnxx a lott veryy gudd ACHINT

saba