SPECIAL DOTW: Gunjan(Sanaya) *Check this

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Discussion Of The Week
S P E C I A L    D O  T W    O N   G U N J A N

Welcome Freinds!!

Well the Dev team has decided to hold some special Discussions for 6 weeks. Yes you heard me right!! 6 weeks for our 6 main leads in the Show!😳
Each week we'll be focusing on a Charecter/Actor who's captured themselves in our hearts.

Our First Special DOTW is on our Lovely and Sweet Gunjan ji🤗

Well Heres a little about our shinning Star:

Gunjan has always kept her calm, shes the innocent girl from MJHT, She has a calming effect because of her contemplative nature. She has her own sweet charm. She is shy and reclusive. A studious girl who always came home from school and does her homework before she ate her food. She also did Nupur's Home work😆

Here is an Off Screen Picture of Gunjan a.k.a Sanaya Irani

👏Did you Know Sanaya was in the Movie Faana? Yes Yes! The one with Kajol & Aamir.. She played the role of Kajol's Best Freind!👏

Here a few Disccusion Points we'd like to see you discuss Gunjan on.

What were your first impressions of Gunjan when you first saw her in the show?

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?

Do you think Sanaya is doing a good job playing Gunjan? If not then what could she improve on?

What scene or dilouge said by Gunjan did you enjoy most?

What would you like to see Sanaya doing in the furture?

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!
Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

This is our Gunjan Week!!😃

Happy Discussing=)
- Dilbagh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Did you Know Sanaya was in the Movie Faana? Yes Yes! The one with Kajol & Aamir.. She played the role of Kajol's Best Freind!👏
Yup
I did know that she was there along with Gauthami Kapoor & Shruti Seth😛

She reminded me of Naina of Kal Ho Naa Ho, though she was'nt totally like her. But was quiet and way too away from ppl

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?
yup, b'fore i thought she would b  atotal behenjii, but now i think she's there to get our bigda hua bachcha samrat into a real good kid😆
she's been a real good sister and am liking her chemistry with Nupur, Mayank and Samrat

Do you think Sanaya is doing a good job playing Gunjan? If not then what could she improve on?
 I think till now she doing a real good job. She's done justice to that character & i don't think she needs any improvement.
its her nervousness on seeing Samrat😆

lets leave this to the future😉
Edited by CINDRELLA - 15 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i was impreesed in the first epi , i thought she is the one who was doing good from the beginning , she is the first one i liked in mjht forum  😃
yh she is improving allllllllot
!! and i'm appreciating her work .. 👏

yh even if she is totally deal life that role totally suits her , i think she is perfect
 ⭐️

mmmm many yaar let me count ..
-when sammy was telling pooja , diya etc and she was like " kya yeh sab tumhari dost hain ?

-and the one on the room " famous hoke tumne kya paya " ?😳😳😳
 i hope she get more and became one of the tollywood best actresses .. all the best to her ..

wooow good ques , thanQQQQ
-tanya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 What were your first impressions of Gunjan when you first saw her in the show? When I saw Gunjan I thought she was simple, but very pretty.
My impressions havent changed much, but she has I think. Samrat helping her becoming more outgoing, is the main change I think.

She isnt doing good, she is aboslutely amazing at it!

When she is with Samrat, of course..lol.

In the show some close, romantic scenes with Samrat.
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
will eidt soon..

👏Did you Know Sanaya was in the Movie Faana? Yes Yes! The one with Kajol & Aamir.. She played the role of Kajol's Best Freind!👏I kinda new all of Kajol's friend in that movie.. but i didnt know at all sanaya was in it..lol..

She looked ohk in the promos.. didnt like her much.. but then when the show started i started to like her aswell...
she has improved in her acting.. but i think he characater is the same .. reserved and scared of all...

No.. i think she is doing a Fabulous job.. she is improving alot...
 When she says to Samrat.."Famous hoke tumne kya pa liya"
Staying in MJHT.. till the very End.. hate when they change actors.. especially good actors..

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!
Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

Zaara
Edited by brklyngurl4u - 15 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

👏Did you Know Sanaya was in the Movie Faana? Yes Yes! The one with Kajol & Aamir.. She played the role of Kajol's Best Freind!👏
 yeah i knew it before
ofcourse it is only after they posted avt in the forum 
 wen i 1st saw gunjan i felt that she brings spl attraction 2 the show
n now she did it
she is very sweet n cute girl
i jus love her character in the show
not much change in my impression , jus my liking 2wards her increased

change in her character....
ha , at1st she was very shy n very very reserved character n afraid of evry1 but now after taking our guru samrat took some clsses she has changed alittle

as the yime passes there will b some more change in her character
i love her more then

omg she is doing her best
she is my fav character of mjht
i hardly remember her name as sanaya, she suits so much for the gunjan's role

on thursday wen she asked samrat
woh sab tumhara dosth hei kya(dont remember xct dialogue) 

i actually dont want this show 2 end , so i want her 2 b as gunjan itself
in case if it ends then i would like see her in bollywood or take up another show like this

i really wanna share something more with u all
it is actually gunjan's character that interested me more to start watching the show
esp her specs, very few ppl look so good wid specs

anyway now i like all characters but still gunjan is my fav
she remains in the top of my list
Edited by kavya.b - 15 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
What were your first impressions of Gunjan when you first saw her in the show? At first i didnt like her 😆 found her irritating
My impressions have chnaged started to like ehr much more now
She is doing a gr8 job

the scene wen samrat told her to imagine stuff

in MJHT some romantic scenes with Samrat and mayb a few more films after mjht finishes
MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she looked like the studious, intelligent and quiet type. to be honest, her promo made me notice the show first. i didnt notice the others that much. maybe it was the first promo i saw and she had glasses and seemed the quiet type. i thought the show would be just bout her.

well, sanaya been doing a fab job playing gunjan. never expected her to be such a good singer. but the name is gunjan so it fits lol. thanks to sanayas acting, gunjan is a consistent characters in the show. the change is not rapid. we are seeing gunjan open up now and shes not as nervous as before esp round sam.

yes she is doin a fab job and makes the crying scenes look realistic. she does agood job communicating from her eyes too.since gunjan does talk much, it is a good way to understand what shes thinking.

when she tells off sam in her own way when he says sorry for hitting her with the bball and when she lies to dia about why she screamed when sam can into her room. 😆

as for now, happy to see her in mjht. can we see her and mohit on sbs or nb4 together pleasse?
Edited by mileyhumtum_fan - 15 years ago
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did you Know Sanaya was in the Movie Faana? Yes Yes! The one with Kajol & Aamir.. She played the role of Kajol's Best Freind?

I didn't know, before someone posted in the forum... But i really liked her character 😃

I found her simple but, very sweet...

shes not as nervous as before esp round sam

I think Sanaya is doing a great job!! 👏
when she asks that, what he has got by being popular
and when she lies to Dia

As for now i'm happy to see her in MJHT.. But in the future some films.
Or some more shows!
Edited by me and just me - 15 years ago
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Hello

-The first time i saw mjht promo, i loved gunjan as she resembles me a lot. But from inside i felt that they could have get better name than gunjan. i didnt liked the name gunjan as i had impression that gunjan is like boy's name😕. But as the show progressed i got used to the name and seriously now i adore this name gunjan😳. As i believe it suits the character of gunjan.

- From the begining i always felt that she is more like a shy and studious. Apne kaam se matlab😃 no other khitpit unlike her sis😆. If u compare her from first epi and now, we will definately see some changes not major but minor. She is little bit open now and is gaining confidence. Thanks to our samrat baba😳.

- Oh absolutely. She is doing beyond great. She herself enjoys playing the character of gunjan and thats wat makes me like gunjan even more😳
 What scene or dialouge said by Gunjan did you enjoy most?

yeh sab log nahi chitiya hai, jo ankh band kare chali ja rahi hai. she said it so cutely😳

- I would like her to concentrate only on this show😳 but wouldn't mind if we get to see her in movies or other shows wid mohit😳

Enjoyed it. Thanks.