Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

woww sunara u did it .........i just love it na .............today i will here .....................

hi everyone ...........how u all .........

thanx mehru😳n there is a lotttttttt more to come...😉but u guys will have to be patient cz it takes a long time to upload and also to take pictures from the videos..😳

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

its seems everyoen here today ...........sunara keep posting yaar i will be back with my comments ..................

well yaa seems so..lol..i was out na..ya i'll keep osting deffa..but u make sure to come back wth comments for all the scenes n all k..cz we have to make this memorable😳⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujata4GHT

Sunuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...my jaan...i'm simply speechless...can we all go back to those golden daysssssss.....haayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sunu................................Proud to be a KN fan.....................:)

LOVED IT dear........................the whole HP is the bestest...HATS OFF TO MY KN.........................and Sunu ur work...HANDS DOWN:)

aww...thanx suju😳 n yaaa how much i wish we can go back to those golden days😍

anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujata4GHT

i think Karan bought a handycam 4 Nandu...and recorded his dil ki baat i mean that he loves Nandini in it...bt the handycam Nandini tak pohoch ne se pehle galat hatho mein lag geya😡

KN gave this pose to the handycam....and were telling jitna bhi hum jagharle😆we r bestest frndsss😳👏

and also i can remember this is where they also promised to be together with each other forever n ever..they kept on telling "hamesha..hamesha hamesha"i think😳⭐️
⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wazupp

OMG Suara Thanks for all those Pics CUTE and UNFORGETABLE MEMORY's

I love KARANANDINI 😭😳

u r most welcome priety😳
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvhgt

gr888888888 work sunara. lovelyyyy homepage. they had such lovely scenes earlier but gradually their track was just destroyed by certain"intelligent" people. those were lovely days. hope 2 c this magic again very soon.

thanx nandini...n realy hope for the day that these scenes will come back to us😳

Originally posted by: Amina90

Sunara  i love the surprise. The HP is just awesome, brings back lovely memories of those Golden moments which we never ever will tire of seeing. Please add more pics. Thanks.😊

thanx amina😳im glad u all loved it😳
and definitely i'll post more pics..but u'll have to be patient..it takes a loooonggggggg time more than i expected..phew otherwise i'd have started uploading sometime last week..😆

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: PraThAm~GaURi

oh sunnu OUTSTANDIN,AWESOME,SUPERB

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loved it made me remember all da golden memories
thnkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much😊

u r most welcome yaar....even i luved doing it so soo much..and vrinda it did bring back such lovely n bitter sweet memories😳
😭
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: fiasco

wow i love all the pics of kn i ahve never seen those pics before they are a treat for me to watch they are simply mindblowing

thanx 4 loving them..but i can help u out here if u wanna watch anny of these videos😳
they r all in the kyunki video archives⭐️
Go thr and check the UTVSAV video links ..the dates start from Nov25th 2007 till Feb 10th 2008😳