October 30th Update - Highlights (India)

samirah23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Recap:

Sanyukta says that they have to kill Vansh and asks Natasha if she knows someone who can kill him.  Natasha says she knows someone who can help.

SK says that BM needs to go to Bhadharwa and kneel before Matarani for not believing in her.

Natasha says that once she is in the house, everything will be hers.

Sanyukta gives Karan a bottle and tells him that in ten minutes the liquid will work.

The doctor comes and gives SK some papers to sign that say that SK brought Vansh home of his own accord, and the doctors will not be responsible in case anything happens to Vansh.

SK says to the doctor that he will take responsibility for his son.  Gautam is standing there listening to everything and knows that SK brought Vansh without the doctor's approval.

Sanyukta leaves Natasha and Karan, but they stop her and ask if Gautam is with them.  Sanyukta says she has not told Gautam because he loves his brother, but they need to do whatever it takes to get rid of Vaishnavi.  Moksh is at the top of the stairs taping everything on his phone.\

Gautam tells SK he heard about everything – SK says it's because of Gautam and Sanyukta that he had to do this, but Gautam says it's because of Vaishnavi that SK is putting his son's life on the line.  SK says that things only happen to those who make things happen for themselves.  SK says that Sanyukta brought the police on the family, and he had no other choice but to bring Vansh home.

Gautam says that Sanyukta says that Vaishnavi has put a blindfold on SK's eyes, and now Gautam believes it.

Moksh has downloaded the tape of Sanyukta and Natasha and Karan to his computer, and says that now it's the time to put his plan to work, and Sanyukta doesn't even know what his plan is!  Moksh says that with the death of the smallest son will be blamed on the eldest son and eldest bahu, and this will be the end of SK's family.  SK will not be able to take this disgrace, and his empire will become only Moksh's. 

SK says that Gautam is old enough and is the future of the family - Gautam should try to understand that this is Gautam's family, and he should take care of it.  Gautam says that he is trying to take care of the family, and today is the day to get rid of Vaishnavi.  Gautam says who tried to take Vansh's life, and what happened to Vansh?  SK cannot answer.  Gautam says SK should do what he thinks is best, and he will do what he thinks is best.

Vaishnavi is sitting with Vansh.  Choti Bhabhi says to have faith in Matarani and that Vansh will get well.  Choti Bhabhi takes her from the room.  Choti bhabhi tries to get Vaishnavi to eat.
Vaishnavi hears in her head Sanyukta saying it's Vaishnavi's fault that Vansh is sick.  Choti Bhabhi says that Vaishnavi has not eaten anything and has to eat.  Vaishnavi is remembering when Vansh puts the mangal sutra on her and then says that there is no one between Vansh and Vaishnavi's relationship.
Vaishnavi sees the cup that fell when Vansh fell and goes and gets it.  She remembers seeing him on the floor.  She keeps staring at the cup.

Vaishnavi is not eating or drinking - Choti Bhabhi is trying to get her to eat, but Vaishnavi says that she will only eat when Vansh feeds her water.

Sanyukta, Natasha and Karan are going up the stairs.

Vaishnavi says that if her love is true, then Vansh will get well.

Karan is coming up the stairs and has a seringe in his hands.

Vaishnavi gets up and is really weak.  she can't stang up.  She asks Choti Bhabhi to take her to Vansh.  She tries to go to Vansh, but falls down, and Choti Bhabhi takes her to the bed.

Sanyukta goes with Karan to show him Vansh's room and they are getting ready to kill him. 

Episode ends on Vansh's face.

Comments: I really don't like where this track is going and although I know that someone will stop the badies from killing Vansh, although they will keep trying, I feel so uneasy. I just want to see Vansh wake up and say that he loves only Vaishnavi.

Please press the Thank You button!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wajr thumbnail
thanks so much for hte update😊 hope nothing happens to vansh😊
goltv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is one of my favourite serials although it is losing its differentness and going the soap opear serials way with these latest developments
samirah23 thumbnail
I totally agree that it's getting a little weird with this new murder plot - I think that every plot has been used on other serials!