Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjana25

it was really gud plz contd as soon as possible

Originally posted by: swansea

Amazinggggggggggggggg part sweeetie

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont sooon
swanzzy

Originally posted by: sarazahid

that was awsoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do continue sooon

Originally posted by: samijan

gr8 part Aimee. continue sooN!!!!!!!!

Hi Sanjana, Swansea, Sara, Neha, Samira πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the replies friends. 😊
Edited by Wild.Aimee - 15 years ago
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rhama2

from morning i waiting for the words epi 39 to change to epi 40!!!
thanks for the pm
the emotional past of ridz was so sad
it was heartening to see that our delicate ridz had such a past!!!
it was lovely to see the bickering part bet armaan and ridz
hope to see much more in the coming updates
and bonding bet rahul and armaan was rocking!!!
love:
aishwarya

p.s. once again, i say that the conversation bet ridz and armaan was too good
i enjoyed it even though it was small, it was sweet!!!
now i have read that particular part atleast 5 times

Hi Aishwarya 😊
Riddhima's past has been full of miseries, and that makes what she is now. But now she has everything in right place. Hopefully her life will be complete when she ties up with love of her life. I like AR's bickering in original DMG, so i love to add some in my FF as well. There will many more in future as well. Thanks for the comment dear.

Originally posted by: hipreet

omgo much has happen to ridz

poor girl...feel so bad 4 her......aghhhhh that rascals
hmmmm glad rahul told ammy all this
good hat ammy is thinking bout ridz
cont soon

Hi Harpreet 😊
Hmm she has suffered a lotπŸ˜•, but its past now. Dont worry. Armaan is getting attracted to her for sure 😳. Rahul's faith in Armaan made him share his fear for his sister with him. Thank for the reply.

Originally posted by: saira_1

amazing update aimeeπŸ‘

loved the convo between armaan and rahul😭😳
plz update asap😳

Hi Saira 😊
I am glad you liked Armaan & Rahul's emotional conversation. Thanks for replying.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya

wow it was superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,i am soo happy to see them together again after many days.that store room scene was really great.it was cute.πŸ˜†
after the flashback i feel bad for ridhima she really went through a lot,i a soo happy that rahul was able to share it with armaan.and i like it when armaan started making the list abt what i know abt ridhima,he loves ridhima but just have to agree it,but what abt ridhima???i hope she will start feeling to.continue soon...............

Hi Sasya 😊
Yeah, i couldnt keep them away for long😳. I am glad that you liked the store room scene and the flashback narration. Armaan is listing what he feel for her, lets see if he makes some more addition to it in future.πŸ˜‰ Riddhima i would say is a dumb girl here. Even if she starts feeling, i am afraid she will understand. Lets leave it to our Hero. Thanks for the reply friend.

Originally posted by: princess4120

FABULOUS!!!! AR interaction was amazing.. him whispering her name right when he saw his clean office.. him looking for her.. the fiesty store room scene.. sooo funny! she is such a riot.. lol.. loved every bit of that... i also absolutely loved rahul and armaan's conversation.. the ease with which rahul was able to share such a painful past with him.. amazes me.. reading that was painful.. like omg.. ridz went thru that? heart wrenching.... 2 things i was wondering about... 1)why did rahul feel like telling armaan this would lead him to tell him about what he thinks about him and ridz getting married.. nothing like that came up in the conversation.. and 2)armaan is absolutely right.. she atleast needs to know about what vivek is like.. cuz she can and has to stay away from him.. but who will do the honors of telling her.. and will she believe them??  i love the assurance that armaan gives to rahul.. about being there.. about helping ridz.. and the lil touch of humor with atul is always great.. loved the line he says to rahull .. "tu file sign karvane aya tha ya ghar basane?" hahahah

the last thoughts of armaan.. just WOW!! the pain he felt.. the thoughts he has about what all he knows about her.. and then how she is in his heart!! awwww... hai.. we seem to be slowly moving in the right direction.. ahhhh.. now its getting harder and harder to wait for your next parts... please please please update soon!! thanks soo much for the pm.. take care

Ruchi

Hi Ruchi 😊
Wow, what a comment. I loved reading it. I am soooooooooooo happy that you liked it. No coming to your questions  -
1). Well Rahul is very protective and emotional about Riddhima. He knew he may weaken in front of Armaan while the narration and was scared that he may blurt out his feeling for AR to him. He dont want to do that, atleast not now... coz he dont want Armaan to feel that he is taking advantage of the situation. But Armaan's support helped him and he didnt break down. And so, their conversation never diverted from the main story.
2). Armaan is undoubtfully right. He is correct in every sense. And Rahul has also realized it. earlier he was too scared of everything, as he said he had seen her in that miserable state at that time. But now he has support. Lets see if he can tell her the truth or else who will tell her about it.

Atul, just like original DMG is a stress buster character. He is there for support + humor. So he will keep everything at cool.
Aww, so lied what Armaan was thnking about her. So sweet. Lets see what is gonna be doing now. I am sorry for being late this time, i was out of town. I will update soon.

Can't believe about Riddhima's past...thats so sad!
I hope they tell her in a realy sweet way!
Armaan's falling for Riddhima, hope he figures it out soon!
Can't wait till the next update!
xXx
Sunayna
= ]

Hi Sunayna 😊
Yeah, Riddhima's past was full of miseries. But dont worry its over now. Lets see who reveals the truth to her. Armaan is getting attracted to her for sure. Thanks for the reply friend.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetygirl

please pm me when u update

Hi Madz & Pretty 😊
Welcome to my FF. I am glad you are liking the story. Hope you guys stick around.

P.S. - @preetygirl - I will PM you when i update.

Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_unknown_fr

awww soo sweet di n emotinal also..........

armaan is feeling something for ridz.......
thanx for pm...

Hi Yogitha 😊
Armaan is on the right track. Isnt it? So did you like it?πŸ˜› Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

aww hunnny

so sad bout ridzi past but  i liked the way armaan responded and the end bit with him self was really sweet...
do cont sooon...

Sonia
ps thanks for the pm.. 

Hi Sonia 😊
Yes, her past is sad. Hmm, i can see so many people being impressed by Armaan's reaction huh? good. I am glad it could make you a atleast a little happy.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for the reply friend.

Originally posted by: ArmiandRidz4eva

Wow!! didnt realise just how much Ridz had suffered in the past

really well written!!

very emotional part, as you explained Rahul's feelings - Ridz is not what she seems!!!

looking forward to the next part

thanks for the PM

Sania

Hi Sania 😊
Riddhima did suffered in her past.But dont worry, now things are on the right track. Rahul is right, she is still not the same what she looks. 😳. Thanks for the comment friend. 
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
thks for the pm dear
sry for the late reply
due to exams
now coming to the part 39 & 40
mindblowing superb
loved the last lines of this part
armi says ridz is in his heart
update soooooooooooooooooooon
luv soumya

Hi Soumya 😊
Hey thats ok, i know exams consumes all the brains cells.πŸ˜ƒ I am glad you like the updates. All the best for your exams and thanks for the reply.

the scene were armaan teases ridz was really good i liked how u show the interaction between ridz and armaan.Finally rahul told armaan his worries and the way armaan showed rahul the right path showed how he feels about ridz and how he believes that ridz is a strong person she will be able to handle wat could have happened to her.
Ridz past was defiantly really sad and she must have gone through a lot when she was kidnapped however i beleive with the love of everyone around her she can handle all the situations that arise in her life. The scene were atual teases armaan and rahul was really good i really like the way atul always makes people laugh and forget about their problems.

Hi Samina 😊
Aww, so you liked the store room scene huh? i am so happy. Yes Rahul could muster the courage to reveal it to Armaan. Armaan is a positive man. He is not only himself mentally strong, but he also helps others to be the same. Yes, i agree, now her surrounding is much better. And many are there to take care of her. O, so like the Atul, Armaan & Rahul scene too. Good, i can see not many people have mentioned it though. Atul is a sweet guy just like he is in original DMG.

thnxs a ton for the PM i m sorry i m coemting very late but i have finals on monday, tuesday n thurday so been very bussy for that study
now comming to ur part it was fantastic marvalus job amie
i just loved it
i felt realy bed for ridhima i mean serously i wud have killed my self i was in her place poor rahul was keeping this al in him until now i guess this was the best thing about armaan that he always detect the problem going on his friends lifes i m serously this was just soooooooooo nice of him to here him out n help him n shuport him
i liked the part where he sayd he will b alwas there to suport it was realy nice of him
i wunder i he will talk to ridhima after heraing to what happen to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmmmm some one has enterd his ❀️ without his permistion πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ but poor boy is very very πŸ˜•πŸ˜• its ok he will b ok as soon as he will she whats the prolbem is
ha ha ha ha
but serously gr8 part i loved reading it
thnxs
luv
nruti 

Hi Nruti 😊
Thanks for such lovely comments sweetie. Oh, dont say that, i wish nobody suffers like Riddhima has in thsi story in real life. You are right, its one of Armaan's best trait that he can sense the change in people's behaviour by their body-language. Thats what has made him such a big Business Tycoon.πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, Riddhima has been doing so many things without his permission, entering his heart is one of them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³. He is confused. Lets see what does he do next.
And yes, All the best for your exams. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
              awosome part as usual and i totally understand why Rahul never told Ridhima about vivek but i still think that in an undirect way she should tell her about vivek's character and armaan is so caring and supportive reminds me of my friends.
update soon
cheers

Hi Friend 😊
I am glad i could make you understand why Rahul wasnt telling Riddhima about everything. Many people might think that what is the harm in telling the truth to her, but sometimes when we love someone so much, its difficult to even think that they might be in trouble. You can call it Rahul's gullibleness, or his fear or his love for his sister which was stopping him. He just needed a support and now he has got one in Armaan. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by: simran1285

Sorry for the late comment Aimme, been busy with finals and work and then I forgot on which FF's I have commented and which ones I have not, so here it goes''

Loved the little bantering between AR, Ridz cracks me up and I am glad Armi takes it all in good stride in fact he likes getting her all worked up. The was funny how he waited for a thank you but none came he he..

Wow poor Ridz has suffered so very very much, I was shocked when I read that. The poor innocent soul has suffered so much its heartbreaking. I am glad Rahul confided in Armi. Glad that Armi understood and won't tell anything to Ridz.

So Armi starting to fall for her eh'will be awaiting the next part Aimes, keep it up!

Hi Simran 😊
Hey thats ok sweetie. dont worry about it. I love AR's bockering in original DMG and thats why i have them in my FF. Riddhima is unknowingly funny at times. I was wondering what Armaan must be feeling.πŸ˜ƒ.
Yeah She did suffered in her past. Even i am happy that Rahul could confide in Armaan. Chalo hone wale Jija-Saale ki to achchi pat rahi hai yahan...πŸ˜† Thanks for the reply dear.
And all the best for you exams as well as the results πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: j&b84

hi amiee, yar i am so sorry could nt comment on last two parts re, was busy at hm and work... part 39 it was mostly all about shopping and ridz parents cming to armaan  house, it was very well written dear as usual.. part 40 was is very imp thing yar, as you have told us t rahul did nt ridz anything about wht happened 3 days with her. poor ridz she suffer so much in the hands of tt evil ppl. i am so gald armaan understood wht rahul was telling him and gave rahul his full support, atul bhai u simply gr8 ho ji, love the way u where teasing rahul and armaan, can't wait to  see wht will happened nw..

have a gd week head amiiee..

Hi Hima 😊
Hey thats ok Hima. Atleast your responded now. I am glad that you liked the updates. Yes Riddhima had a tough past. Armaan is an understanding man so he know how to make others comfortable. Atul is surely like a sweet breeze in rough times. Thanks for the reply dear.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishah02

great update aimee

its soo sad to know what happened to ridz when she was little ...and loved the cute scenes between armaan and riddhima ..cant wait for some more A-R romantic scenes ..
thanx for the pm and plzzz update soon  waiting eagerly
-aishah

Hi Aishah 😊
Hmmm, her past has been sad, but now everything is ok. I am happy that you liked the AR scene. Thanks for the reply dear.

Originally posted by: sea_nyx

lovely episode guess armaan is finally starting to acknowledge atleast unconsciously that he feels something for ridz. certainly very possessive

Hi Friend 😊
Yeah, looks like Armaan is loosing control over his heart. Hope he realizes it soon. Thanks for the reply.

Originally posted by: monadarling2628

that was a very emotional update, aimee, but i love it when armaan and ridhima argue, it's really cute. thanks for the pm.

continue soon and pm me as usual

mona :]

Hi Mona 😊
It was indeed an emotional part. AR has no other work. They just love bockering. Isnt it? πŸ˜† Thanks for the reply.
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: aravi

heyy amiee riddhima's past is really shockingg!!!!!!! awww poor baby yaar!!!!! her past is wat makes her sooo soft n vulnerable i feel!!!!!! gosh she went thrgh so much !!!!!!! how d hell did she survive so mush torcher god such tolerance i tell u!!!!!!!

but i like d way u shaped armaan's character he alwaya understands d emotions n feelings of his loved ones!!!!!!! each n every one of his relation matters sooooooo much to him!!!!!!!! i ssrly feel very sorry for ridzy bit i alwayz adore reading her scld her very own boss !!!! both AR are soo adorable yaar!!!!!! well itz time deyr love story kicks off yaar!!!!!! wat do u think?????/..............

loads
of luv
aravi

Hi Aravi 😊
Thanks for the reply dear. You are right. Whatever she is today, is coz of her past. Though she is changing with time and her surroundings. Even i wonder how did she managed to survive. But i think her ignorace about many things helped her there. I believe - 'Somtimes Ignorance may help pain'
I think its same with Armaan. He is a strong man coz of his past. And his understanding nature has been an outcome of him taking over so many big responsibilities at such a tender age. Of course even i think they should get closer now. And i am working on it.  

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey aimee
umazing parts yaar
ridz past was terrible i felt teary eyed reading all that
but now um sooo gld that armaan is falling for ridz plz show ridz feelings also
um soo sorry for late comments i was having internal exams
update soon

Hi Prerna 😊
Riddhima have had a real tough past. Yes Armaan is getting attracted to our little baby. Thats ok dear. I can understand.
All the best for you exams πŸ‘πŸΌ and thanks for the reply. 

Originally posted by: suv.patki

Hey Aimee, a very good update. Story has suddenly moved a lot. Loads of AR today. Loved the kho-kho bit :) How witty is Riddhima.

Very touchy part ... Riddhima has suffered so much.

Highlight of today's episode is Armaan's self confession. He has confessed to himself is like half battle won. May AR fullfil Rahul's dreams soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM and waiting to read on!!!

Cheers,
Suvarna

Hi Suvarna 😊
Thanks for the reply dear. Yes the story is moving now. Episode 40 was supposed to be touchy. I am glad that you could feel it.
Well, Armaan hasnt confessed actually. Its just his heart is giving him a hard time. So he is actually battleing with it. But yes attraction is building up. Hopefully things will mave ahead soon. 
Wild.Aimee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

hey aimee, sorry im late! thanks for pming me back! haha your description cleared my doubts, so now i can visualize their office! thanks for that!

ok now coming to the update...i was totally blown away reading it! one of the most amazing parts!
first, the interaction between ar was adorable! loved that scene! they have great chemistry and its great that armaan is feeling something for her! looking forward to more cute ar scenes!
ok now coming to the truth about riddhimas past....i am shocked! what a twist u brought in aimee! never did i accpect this! but it all makes sense now. why riddhima is the way she is and why her whole family babys her so much! i felt sick just reading what she went through! my gosh it was horrible! i feel soooo bad for her, poor thing!
and i just love how protective and loving rahul is of her! and im so glad he shared this secret with armaan! our hero is the only one who can take care of our ridz and look out for her!
and i think hes right, rahul should tell riddhima the truth, or at least warn her about vivek!
gosh im really looking forward to seeing how armaan will act with riddhima after knowing what shes been through!
i have this throught, when riddhima was sent away to live somewhere else after the incident, was it too the gurujis place, and thats where armaan went at the same time! and thats when she gave armaan the flower?!?!
wow i just love how u work everything out, all the pieces connect! even tho its unclear now, its all planned! and i must say your planning is mindblowing girl!
you really did a beautiful job with this update! very emotional and touching!
really cant wait for the next part, please update soon!!!!

Hi Robin 😊
Aww, no need for thanks. I am sure now you can even sit in Armaan's seat and see what our baby is doing πŸ˜†.
I am sooooooo happy to find that you liked AR's bickering. There will be many more like it in future as well. You are right, they have a great chemistry. The only difference is, that even they dont know what elements or compounds are involved in it.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Hmm, her past has surely been miserable. Yes, as i said many times, she is gullible and there is reason why her family has kept her away from many things. Their protective nature is just an outcome of her prone-ness towards troubles. She unconsciously keeps falling for them. Thats why Rahul is also highly protective for her and gets scared at times.
You are correct Armaan is right that Rahul should tell her everything. But lets see if he can muster the courage or not.
Again you are right - Riddhima was sent to Guruji's Ashram after her rescue. Riddhima alsways visited Guruji's Ashram regularly with Shashank, Padma and Rahul. But here the sequesnce differs a bit. It goes like -
1). Riddhima and Armaan met for the first time when Armaan was in confusion and was going through emotional turmoil coz of his parent's death and then his responsibilities. Riddhima was familiar with Ashram much before Armaan since she was already a regular visitor there, whereas Armaan visited there with his Dadi only 2-3 times before they met.
2). Riddhima and Rahul were getting a little close. Riddhima saved Rahul from an accident and Rahul started admiring her forever.
3). Shashank observed Riddhima and Rahul's growing relationship, but wasnt much close to her himself.
4). Shashank finally accepted her after Rahul told him everything.
5). Riddhima got abducted.

I hope this makes the sequence of events clear. In case if you still have confusions about things, please let me know. I would love to reply. Thanks for such a lovely reply dear. 

armaan is fallin for are lil ridzzy to cute
thanx for pm and do remember to pm when update again thanx
(L) xoxo
gursimer

Hi Gursimer 😊
Yes Armaan slowly getting attracted to Riddhima. Dont worry i will PM you. Thanks for the reply friend. 

WIL SUREL;Y COMMENT...SRY 4 DE LATE RESPONSE..
WS BUSY PARTYIN..HEHE
EDITED~~~

HIYA AIMEE!!
U NO WAT I M SUCH A BHULAKKAD!!
I RESERVED DE PLACE  N 4GT TAT I DIN COMMENT!!
SRY HUH1!
CHALO THN..CUMIN 2 UR PARTS..
OH MANN!!U R RELI MAKING RIDZ CHARACTER VERY BRIGHT N COLOURFUL
WID ALL DE SHADES OF WITTY REMARKS HUH!!
KHO-KHO BIT MANN!!IT WS RELI FUNNY HUH!!
RAHOOL SPILLED IT OUT 2 ARMI!!YIPPY!I WANTED DIS 2 HAPN...N YAA SHOCKIN PAST HUH!!POOR RIDZ..
DE WY RIDZY REACTS 2 ARMIS DIALOGUES,HMM....ITS RELI AWSUM....
SHES GETTING WITTY DAY BA DY...
DE CHANGE IN RIDZ CHARACTER..ITS WOWW...ESP DE WY RIDZ  BHAVES WID ARMI
 I JST CRAVE 4 MORE N MORE OF AR...
I GUESS RAHOOL WIL PLAY DE ROLE OF CUPID BW THESE 2...
ARMI CRAZY ABT HR...WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
N HIS EXPLANATION REGARDING RIDZ..HEHE...EVA HE NOS TAT RIDZ HS ALREDY  ENTERED HIS HEART....
HMM..SO AIMEE WN R U GONNA CONT..CNT WAIT 2 READ DE NXT UPDATE...
JALDI KARO!!JALDI KARO!!
NAHI TOH..I WONT ZIP MA MOUTH..HEHE

THX A TON 4 DE PM
LUV U LTS
 CRAZY.ASHU

Hi Bhulakkad πŸ˜† I mean Ashu πŸ˜ƒ
Aww, so did you enjoy the parties? I am sure you did.πŸ˜ƒ Yea Riddhima is a colorful character and you are right, she is gettign witty day by day. Armaan is making her so...πŸ˜‰
Yeah, Rahul trust Armaan a lot. and of course Armaan is being pulled towards his irrestable sweet little ES-PA. 😳
And hey, i love your blabbering. It always makes me smile. Love you for that. Thanks for the comment dear.