Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
pray real hard shagun that we won't have to wait another 2 tortourous months before we see another ray of hope for this couple.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dont think it will be very easy for R and R.  Here Mamiji is against it and there Vasu is.  So am really glad that after knowing each other as Ranvir and Ragini this is the 1st time they will come face to face.

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

'Meri Anamika mujhse ruth gayi hai' - 👏😍😳 Such lovely and beautiful words- I can't wait for tomorrow's episode- I absolutely love how Ranvir is making up for his mistake!! xx

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes pinky I totally forgot this is the first time they will be talking to each other as ranveer ragini.

And jiya I ain't thinking about whats in the future for now I just want to enjoy this.

Edited by just_in - 15 years ago
jiya25 thumbnail
same here, i am going to just put tommorow's episode on repeat mode on my player for ever. who cares abt the future :)
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pinks:Pray yaar i hope they alteast give us good reason, they drag and move slow speed i agree but then the epi is so interesting pata nahin chalta when it started and when it ended,i want RagVir scenes be good amount of time enough tomrw ...The precap was awsomeu know i had a bet tht this scene wud be shown in precap though previw for wednesday said this gonna happen but i had a bet already!! and wohoo i won!!

Luv,

Shagun
jiya25 thumbnail
After that preview the next 24 hours are going to be murder.
sweet_shagun thumbnail
I knw creatives r smart they knw wht they shd show in the preview which grabs ur attention!!

Luv,

Shagun
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just thank God the preview was shown on Wed. so u have only 1 day to pass, what if it had been shown on Thurs.

Now i just hope this is not the last scene on Thursday.

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Pinks i know our eagerness and curiocity wud have built more yaar i mean the promomade us wait lyk for ages anyways here is the uploaded precap vdo include it too!!

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=nyv48WzCRkA

Vdo credit: Druvie!

Its processing i wud upload rest of today's scene tom!!

Luv,

Shagun