Mayank and Nupur already in LOVE..

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Mayank and Nupur have fallen in love.. You can clearly see it.. How they were talking abd how they reacted to the situation.. Mayank feels Nupur has changed him for good. Nupur feels she shouldn't betray Mayank and should do the project by herself.. And when Nupur thought about calling Mayank... wahi se Mayank ka phone agaya.. Its like they had a connection there.. And at the end of the epi when they were in their dreamy mode.. Mayank was lost in his thoughts and Nupur was lost in her thoughts.. They both are in love with each other and don't even know.. I think Nupur will realize it first because she is the one who believes in love.. Im soo Xcited and im enjoying this show every bit.

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ya but in  my opinion i think mayank is 2 fall in luv 1st ...b/c he wz kinda jealous in the epi where they sing "Ladki Kyon" song...he lik asked hz she eva fallen in luv..n she wz lik yeah kinda...so lik  there wz a bit of jealousy on hz face...

Edited by minal45 - 15 years ago
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mayb ur right... He had kinda jealous look on his face...
Zaara
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont say so Zaara.....although I think you are right.......

I just want them to take slow....and hope the only like each other now.........I dont want them to fall in love so soon....and confession.........I hope that doesnt take place before 8 months of the show.....😆...........I want more nok-jhok and silly stuffs before actual love-shuv talks............😳😆

~mel
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think they r in love .....OMG cant wait for either of them to confess now!!!!!!!!
GK001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i think the same but i think nupur will realize first because she believe in love and mayank don't believe in love
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well between MayUr n saJan, mayur will fall 1st definatly!

butin mayur who falls first i dnt knw!

but want to c more fights first between them then love!
-Mansi- thumbnail
Ummm..Yes..uve said all the points..which are reali true..but i wanted it 2 be slow..so we can se more romance..!! :P
bubbly@12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Dont say so Zaara.....although I think you are right.......

I just want them to take slow....and hope the only like each other now.........I dont want them to fall in love so soon....and confession.........I hope that doesnt take place before 8 months of the show.....😆...........I want more nok-jhok and silly stuffs before actual love-shuv talks............😳😆

~mel

completly agree wid u but not 8 months atleast for abt 4 months bcoz i like their cute fights😊
funky_cancer88 thumbnail
Hi guys. I really luv Mayank-Nupur Jodi. they luk so cute 2gether. I wish there will be nice scences of them fighting but at the same time falling in luv and i hope there will be diwali scences with them. cant wait!!!!! t.c