Posted: 15 years ago
hi every body, u know yahan per video archevs r not working, its bad yaar i dont know whats wrong with zshare links , ok so if u gys r interested i've few episodes of kth so i can download here, only if u want other wise i already download on dvd. , so reply as soon as possible becoz i'm gunna delet them from my pc soon๐Ÿ˜Š

seher๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by seher - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

420sara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi seher do u have deal ya no deal video of rajeev aamna episode if u have plz send it plzzz
aur 17 april ki rajeev ki aaj tak ki full episode video plz send it

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

420sara thumbnail
thnxxxx alot give me the other video also plzzzzzzz
420sara thumbnail
yaar do u have rajeev aur os mom ka interveiw jo ibn par iya tha plz send it
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i want this video.............๐Ÿ˜Š

NidaRajeev ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kash28 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šhey can u post all d videos of kth..i hav been reqesting u time and again..plzzz do so..i will download all of them...especially the episode where they show sujal's birthday..aftr piyush comes bak to india...plzzzz post all the videos if u hav...i am forevr requestin evrybody for this.. and let us find out how can th zshare link start working again..          WAT SAY? i will b waitng for the videos๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ
r@m$h@ thumbnail
Why r U deletinG vdO's..?? plzzzzzzzzzz na karooooo... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by: kash28

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šhey can u post all d videos of kth..i hav been reqesting u time and again..plzzz do so..i will download all of them...especially the episode where they show sujal's birthday..aftr piyush comes bak to india...plzzzz post all the videos if u hav...i am forevr requestin evrybody for this.. and let us find out how can th zshare link start working again..          WAT SAY? i will b waitng for the videos๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ญ

hey dear dont be so upset yaar, actually my pc was very slow due to too much video thats why i download on dvds n delete from my pc bt still i've few episods so i'll post it here ok๐Ÿ˜Š i dont know whats wrong with zshare links yaar๐Ÿ˜•

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.