Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: jashajasha

thanks a lot 🤗anju for posting all the lovely KN videos

welcome dear🤗
anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

anju26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jashajasha

i agree with your every word nandini especially  the highlighted part

i agree  too Nandini & jyotika
choutadevikrup thumbnail

i think we should request the makers of dil mil gaye & mile jab hum tum to start a show with ght in the lead. i feel the creative heads there r good and do not take the viewers for granted unlike ekta and her creatives so instead of requesting ekta  we should request them . ektas show does not deserve our talented ght . what do u guys think & can we take a step in this direction?

Originally posted by: choutadevikrup

i think we should request the makers of dil mil gaye & mile jab hum tum to start a show with ght in the lead. i feel the creative heads there r good and do not take the viewers for granted unlike ekta and her creatives so instead of requesting ekta  we should request them . ektas show does not deserve our talented ght . what do u guys think & can we take a step in this direction?

gaurihiten will never leave ekta//
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosemary1

gaurihiten will never leave ekta//

who told u this ............they will never leave ekta
gHT_BEST thumbnail
MHERU CANT U IGN THIS PERSON FORGOD'S SAKE
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why she write here .....................😡 all this .,,,,,,,,,,,,oufffffff i am leaving ..........
and if she is not ght fan soo better she should not write anything about ght here .....bc she is nto ght fan for sure .........
Edited by Mehru1984 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

who told u this ............they will never leave ekta

dey hav done show only wen their workload is less in balaji so dat their shooting date or timing doesn't clash// even hiten said many time its easier to work in same production house as there is no hassel of timing//

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

why she write here .....................😡 all this .,,,,,,,,,,,,oufffffff i am leaving ..........

y u take everythg in a wrong way// i said dat becoz hiten himself said its easier to work in same producton house//