Why it's raining offers for Sandhya - An article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi friends,

Why it's raining offers for Sandhya
Monday, October 20, 2008 10:06 [IST]

Mumbai: Actor Sandhya Mridul, who is currently hosting a popular reality dance show on television, says she chose to be a part of the venture knowing fully well that she will not get a chance to dance.

Sandhya, who finished second in the last season of the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Ja, says that she does not look forward to dancing on reality shows.

"I happy that I'm just hosting Ek Khilada Ek Haseena. When they approached me, they clearly said that they were looking at me as a host and not as a participant. I was very happy with it as I dont want to dance in every reality show that comes up. Well,
sometimes I wish I could dance in the show, but it's ok. I would like to do different things," she says.

Sandhya has a wide array of films up her sleeves and she is enjoying her time in tinseltown.

"I think I'm having a really good time in the industry. There are some interesting films being made. Post Jhalak, offers increased for me since they saw that the Sandhya whom they knew could act, could dance well too. Im getting lots of offers for even item numbers in films. Im also doing live performances. I'm very happy with how things have turned out," she says.

But what kind of roles fascinate her? "You have seen the films I have done and those are the kind of films that I like doing. I like challenging roles that are intense. They might be dark but they are fun to do. I'm getting offers to do something different from what I have done so far and Im taking those up. I have very interesting films coming up and all of them are very different," she says.

But there is a genre that we have not seen Sandhya try out and thats action. "I have done some nice action in a very bad film called Mr. White Mr. Black and I love the genre. Its damn exciting to do all the stunts and pull off some of those sequences. Im really hoping to do a very nice action film soon," she ends.

Source : DNA

Link:

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cup_cake123 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
oh i like her...she's nice...she seems like a fighter to me and i think action movies will suit her rather than girly movies with dances in it...