Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Can somebody tell me what kind of message is the creatives sending out there to the masses.  Are they trying to show that praying is of no use.  You are just wasting your time in praying. That when you pray only bad things will happen to you.  When Bani prayed to Kali Ma to help her destroy her enemy what did she get for her prayers, she got banged up by her enemy.  Yesterday Bani prayed to Ganesh ji to help her and support her, what did she get today she got a slap in her a**.  I truly don't understand how these people are thinking.  It's a terrible shame that they are insulting there own culture and customs.  I have come to the conclusion that Ekta and her team loves the attention that KS is getting.  You see the more negativity they show is the more that people will talk about it and continue to talk about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hehehee
very true
i agree with u

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginger spice

Can somebody tell me what kind of message is the creatives sending out there to the masses.  Are they trying to show that praying is of no use.  You are just wasting your time in praying. That when you pray only bad things will happen to you.  When Bani prayed to Kali Ma to help her destroy her enemy what did she get for her prayers, she got banged up by her enemy.  Yesterday Bani prayed to Ganesh ji to help her and support her, what did she get today she got a slap in her a**.  I truly don't understand how these people are thinking.  It's a terrible shame that they are insulting there own culture and customs.  I have come to the conclusion that Ekta and her team loves the attention that KS is getting.  You see the more negativity they show is the more that people will talk about it and continue to talk about it.

i agree with u
i think they are going overboard now
twin_sisters thumbnail
i agree with you too.. exactly what came to my mind when I saw today's episode...
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally don't like negativity in shows unless it is moving the story forward to a positive note.............but the present track just doesn't make sense to me...all this negativity is not moving the story forward, instead it is dragging the story....they could have easily exposed Pronita's identity and retained Jigs' good character...other issues to deal with could have been Atharva and Ganga-Rishi and much more...
daryan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginger spice

I agree with u.
smiles_uk thumbnail
yeah its like wheneva bani ask for help from the gods ........ they neva help her :| 

but if like jigz or others ask it ...... they get that help ... strange

if it was rashi ....... she wod hav definatly got the help