Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
saju i think in da precap it was panchi though m not so sure
i hope panchi cums backkkk i will go mad if kc is wid bds de can strech da epi. but i want shachi to be dere in michi's kc
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trros

saju i think in da precap it was panchi though m not so sure
i hope panchi cums backkkk i will go mad if kc is wid bds de can strech da epi. but i want shachi to be dere in michi's kc

minu jaani🤗🤗..we shld keep on messaging mansi pleas ewe do not want a KC with bds please please
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

whopieeeeee a new thread thanks a lot dear🤗

shabir79 as such we are tortured by the two dufferes in our life soo much that very soon we are going to really get into an asylum.............do not play with our feelings😡

i do not want a KC with bds 🤢............panchi jaldi wapas aa jao😭................and i hate proteek for even suggesting what he suggested😡😡.............i think we are in for a ddlj stlye KC😳 ...........i loved the way milind said aap nashta nahin kar rahi😆...........those who know him know the mischevious glint in his eyes and innocent question😉😆😆..kash chi was there ..it wld have been an amazing scene😳

Sajani sis 🤗 hailaaaaaaaaa i am sure this going the DDLJ style... i am also sure that panchi will be back for the KC episode😳
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh congrats on the 15th thread God I can't believe how into Shachi you ppl are I just read a few lines of the detailed analysis made by Saara's brother. Yeh sab kudiyan kithey hain?
soul76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

minu jaani🤗🤗..we shld keep on messaging mansi pleas ewe do not want a KC with bds please please

Don't you think the epi must've already been shot and canned by now, going by Shabbo's interview yesterday he's wearing the same kurta he was wearing last night in the serial. This Sumo kissing scene might come tonight with the KC...
bones88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Oh congrats on the 15th thread God I can't believe how into Shachi you ppl are I just read a few lines of the detailed analysis made by Saara's brother. Yeh sab kudiyan kithey hain?

Munee darling🤗.. haila sarah cousin bro is a director sooo she showed him the shachi scenes and he dissected them😳
soul76 thumbnail
Hi Bona darling.... how you doing 🤗🤗🤗 acha to that chap is a director hai lucky na being in touch with celebs. That Sarah is one lucky girl, when's the masterpiece gonna be complete darling. Oh by the way what are you going to do with it anyways and which picture is it? Just came back from Michi haven Shubha is really dying to see your masterpiece.....😆
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good morning shachians...🤗🤗

god..i hope no BDs showered on us for the KC scene today...plssssssssssss....😭😭...and also the scene SBS showed yesterday on MITO...would probably been shown today😛😛

guys what a waste panchi looked in yesterday's diwali dhamaka...dress...dancing...everything looked so off...dunno who to blame for it🤓😕

jessuji...thx for the new thread..par old SMA mein link post kardo...me was still strolling out there😃

Edited by kaveri - 15 years ago
bones88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Don't you think the epi must've already been shot and canned by now, going by Shabbo's interview yesterday he's wearing the same kurta he was wearing last night in the serial. This Sumo kissing scene might come tonight with the KC...

Munee .... i think they will dragg this KC and show father and son tonight while during the weekend they shoot the KC episode with chi in person 😃
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys...did u noticed..that chi was not even touching ugly dirty feet of Sha's BD...and also sitting miles apart😆😆