DMG 5 years from now#2

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys!!! Its me, Kiran, back with the 2nd thread of my ff, Dill Mill Gaye 5 years from now.
First of all, i thank you all for liking and appreciating my work, so much so, that i had to open a second thread. Thanks a lot. It couldn't have been possible without you guys!!!

Secondly, I am really really sorry for not being able to update. Actually, i have a set of test coming up at college and i had to prepare for them. So sorry to keep you waiting, my apologies from heart.

Thirdly, from now on, i have decided that i will update on every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the week. That is a more convenient way, as i would be free on the weekends and would be able to write longer parts. Plus, you guys wont have to wait every day, which youu guys do, and i am thankful to you for that. Some of you might be knowing, i write another ff and i have to update that too, which will be done every Tuesday and Friday. SO, from now on, look forward to the ff being update thrice in three days. Yaaayyy!! :) hehehe.

Moreover, the index on the first page of the first thread will we updated asap, and i will post the index on this one too. The link for the first thread is here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=973624

Lastly, a lot of you are asking me to end the flashback. Actually, my story was based on how AR and other couples got together and married. But if you all want me to end the flashback, plz do tell me. For me, its okay eitherwise.

At the end, right now, i would like to thank each and every one of you for getting me this far. I have not been able to reply individually to everyone's comments, but believe me i read all of them and each and every word means a lot. Thanks a lot again. I hope this ff keeps being appreciated like it has been, and you guys stick by me till the end. Hopefully, this thread will reach 172 pages as well ;). Ciao for now.

Look forward to update on Friday, Saturday and SUnday this week. Thanks.

Any queries: PLZ ASK HERE. I will answer in my next post. DO not pm, i cant check them. Thanks.

Love Kiran

INDEX:
Part 32: page 7
Part 33: Page 13
Part 34: Page 24
Part 35: Page 31
Part 36: Page 38
Part 37: Page 39
Part 38: Page 41
Part 39: Page 51
Part 40: Page 58
Part 41 A: Page 64
Part 41 B: Page 66
Part 42: Page 76
Part 43: Page 83
Part 44: Page 95
Part 45: Page 109
Part 46 A: PAGE 123
Part 46 B: Page 125
Part 46 C; Page 132
Part 47: Page 152
Part 48: Page 157
Part 49 A/B: Page 164/165

Part 50 and onwards: New thread:
http:// www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1089993

Edited by armaans*basket* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHARANx92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow congrats on second thread! Looking forward to your next update, really appreciate your effort! Thanks a lot!!
ankitishi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear..u FF is awesum..!!!

n i dun want u 2 end d flashback....😊
maitri505 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kiran!! *muaaaaahhhhhh* love love love ure FF!!! mind blowing!! will be awaiting fri sat n sun!! abt ending the flashback, its all good with me!! go with the flow!!
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Kiran!!!
Glad  c u after long time.. congrats on 2nd thread dear... now will look forward for the weekends..
smartleo_walo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran
*Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah*
Ur FF Is Just Out Of The World !~!!~
Please Continue Wid The Flash Back !~!~

Its So0o0 Nice !~!~
Great Writer U Are !~!~!~

Appreciated !!~!~

Will Wait For The Update Eagerly !~!~

-Walo
aarora thumbnail
hey congrats fr 2nd thread..ll b waitin fr update..
luv ya..
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwwwww kiran congrulations on ur new thread
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congoooo 4 d new thread..
yeah one request can u put d flashbak n d present 2gther..
i mean... in d present day dey r thinkng abt d internship dayz..
-Sneha thumbnail
hey glad to see u back really... okay so now we know wen to look out for ur ff's... thnks hun... oh I personaaly really don't mind which part of their lives ur writing... I just wanna say ur one of the best FF writers I've come across so would really look forward to every nest uploaded part...take care... Cheers!!!