Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Well right now Vicky is mad at Simmi so I wonder what he'll do to get revenge. I love how their relationship is going so far
Chandani_C thumbnail
Guyz Simmi hates Vicky  , but whatever im scared for her ! she should control herself in front of him ...
rainydays. thumbnail
^ I like how she doesn't though. It shows that she's a strong person and isn't afraid to stick up for what she believes in.
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no i want to marry vicky :D
Chandani_C thumbnail
Hey Wasima sweety i know lolz in fact thats why in RR map i put Vicky's pic in Australia (https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1077338)

Well last week i was watching some old episodes and found that they truely look good together , my fav scene was when Simmmi jumped on Vicky for saving Rano (he was abt to shoot her in the 2nd episode, i think! ) and love the way they argue ' Oye Chorde Rastaa'  'Oye Bakwaas band kar'  😆 
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh thanks dear
but i saw him first soo no one should eva fall for him COZ HE BELONGS TO ME :D

oh yeah i loved that scene too man i was watching the repeat eposide and i also love the eposide in fair too it was kool going of her to vicky about being rich and everything
gujugurl thumbnail
hahaha...i love their jodi too....they make a good couple...

luv margi
Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yea I hope that their "love story" evolves soon! Love to see them together and fight! Its too funny! And they have some sort of charm that is interesting to watch!
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmm i got that vibe when Nimmi first took on Vikcy with a gun for Rano. But i think their "love" if it happnes won't be a sweet one.😆  Can't imagine Vicky sweet talking to Nimmi and Nimmi responding coyly. Naaaaah!!! I think if their relationship happens it'll be like two bartans crashing against each other every moment they get. But i enjoy such banters so i think it would be entertaining.

But apart from the face to face encounters...i was thinking Vicky really was ready to eat her up in that mela thing while she was dancing happily. He went looking to cause trouble with her. tsk tsk tsk bad boy Vicky. I hope she reforms him and he is not an completely black character.

rainydays. thumbnail
^ I agree. I can't imagine either of them acting all sweet to each other. Which makes me love their pair even more. I wonder how they're story will turn out🤔 I'd love to see Vicky running after her instead of her falling for him first. And then see how he wins her over. It'll be fun to watch