Members Awards Night - Don't miss!!

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
*Voice from the background*: Welcome one and all to the much awaited Bidaai Awards Night! Full of dance, winners, unexpected surprises and a whole lot more! Tonight we will be presenting the winners of our member awards, along with the winners of our Bidaai anniversary contests. Now over to our hosts for the evening... Malti(M) and Avni(A)!

A: Salaam namaste to all the lovely members of the Bidaai forum!! Hope you will enjoy the show tonite😊

M: Jhooth to mein bolti nahin Kammo, there's a special closing act I've planned!😃

A: Oh wow. Can't... wait to see it *rolls eyes*

M: Uff Kammo, stop boring the audience! Let's announce our first category... we'll start with the technical, behind the scenes stuff. Awards for our development team!

A: To announce the 'Easiest to Contact Dev Team Member', we call on stage my very own sasurji, Indrajit!

Indrajit: And the winner of the 'Easiest to Contact Dev Team Member'... oh, looks like we have a tie here, and the winners are-

👏*Kruthi* and pinkykhan👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: Yayyyyyyy!!! Jhooth to mein bolti nahin, congratulations guys!

A: We'll be right back after this short commercial break audience, so stay right here!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TMyiOcWlJo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
A: Welcome back everyone, just in time for our next award😃

M: Calling on stage, mera Bauji, Prakash Chand to announce the winner of the most strict, active, and helpful Dev Team members!

Prakash Chand: The winner of the most Strict Dev Team member is...

👏pinkykhan and Donny Comb👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

Prakash Chand: The winner of the most Active Dev Team member is...

👏pinkykhan👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

Prakash Chand: The winner of the most Helpful Dev Team member is...

👏pinkykhan👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

A: Thank you Prakash Chand...

M: Ooo, ooo, can I please announce the next 2 awards??😛

A: *sighs* Sure Malti... whatever you say.

M: The award for the Best Written Updater goes to...

👏*Kruthi* and sadbuttrue1👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: Jhooth to mein bolti nahin, congrats! The winner for the best video updater is...

👏sonyfan28👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

A: And that marks the end of our technical awards. Be sure to come back after this commercial break!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fb88zj4OmQ[/YOUTUBE]
CarulinaTina thumbnail
M: Kammo... where are you? The show's started! Kammo?😕 Uhh, w-welcome back everyone. I guess we should watch a performance until I can find Kammo😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhlQkV6Wu9o[/YOUTUBE]

A: Wow, Deepika really does know how to dance, doesn't she?

M: *cough* unlike someone *cough*

A: Excuse me?!!😡😡😡

M: Hehe... how about another award? Vasundraji, please come on stage!

Vasu: Thank you for inviting me, I'm honored to be here tonite. Actually I am about to announce the name of a person who has won 3 solo awards, for helpful, organized, and responsible member...

👏pinkykhan👏
*crowd cheers*

And here are your prizes:

M: Wowwww... 3 awards all at once?! Where's my award then???

A: Hahaha... what sort of award would you ever win? The jhooth-to-mein-bolti-nahin award?😆

M: No Kammo... I'd win the best host award, of course!😃

A: *snickers* I think we should move on to our next award. Let's have Ambikaji and Satyenji for our next 2 awards...

Ambika: The award for the most active member has been won by 3 wonderful members -

👏talkativetaurus, sweet_shagun, born_leader👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

Satyen: Undoubtedly, the winner for our next award, the best creative member is...

👏sweet_shagun👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

A: Thank you guys... and to announce your next award, it's yours truly😳

M: *eating an apple* Who's that?

A: Uff... me, of course! And the winners, yes 'winners', for the most Friendliest Member award are....

👏nureat_01 and dina👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: Ok ok, if you announced the last one... then mera pati, Vineetji, will announce the next one!!!!

Vinu: This member has won 2 awards, the best FF writer and Topic Poster...

👏talkativetaurus👏
*crowd cheers*

And here are your prizes:

M: Whew... this hosting job sure can get tiring. How about a break?😛

A: Exactlyyyy what we need! We'll be right back!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
M: Jhooth to mein bolti nahin, welcome back! Kammo, what's our next award?

A: Yawnnn... I don't feel like telling you.🥱

M: Someone's acting lazy today🤔

A: I'm trying to get in the mood Malti, since our next award is... the Laziest Member award!

👏Additi👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: ...

A: Why so quiet Malti? You're not usually on the quiet side🤓

M: Just taking ur idea of getting the in the mood Avni, since our next award is the QUIET award!!!!! Kaushalya Mummyji, come up on stage!

Kaushalya: The award goes to...

👏sadbuttrue1👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: OMG!!!!!!!!

A: What happened Malti? Have you all finally decided to pronounce me QUEEN of the world?!

M: Of course not Kammo😆... but the award for the member with the most unique username has THREE winners!!! -

👏yipee, talkativetaurus, born_leader👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: Be sure to stay with us guys, after this word from our sponsers!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsvJcq_ysA[/YOUTUBE]
CarulinaTina thumbnail
A: Ok, moving on right away, the winner for our most mature member award is... there was a tie for this one...

👏Lennie and nureat_01👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: And the winner for the most participating member award is, another tie here...

👏dina and talkativetaurus👏
*crowd cheers*

And here is your prize:

M: We have some VERY special guests to announce our next two awards!😉

A: Ugh. Don't remind me. 😵

M: Welcoming on stage, our very own... Sadhna and Alekh!

Sadhna: And the winner for Biggest Sadhna-Alekh Fan goes to...

👏dina👏
*crowd cheers*

Alekh: I like it, I like it! Here's your prize:

A: Now, lets have our very own - Ranvir and Ragini on stage to announce the winners for their biggest fan award!

Ranvir and Ragini: And the winner is...!!!!!!!

👏sweet_shagun👏
*crowd cheers*

Here's your prize:

M: Kammo!!!!! There's only one member award left, other than the anniversary contest winners!!!

A: And, ladies and gentlemen, to announce this final member award... we call on stage, SHAHID KAPOOR!

Shahid: Thanks guys, glad to be here! Now, to announce the winners of Bidaai's Biggest Fan award... the winners of this award are -

👏born_leader and pinkykhan👏
*crowd cheers*

Here's your prize:

CarulinaTina thumbnail
M: Jhooth to mein bolti nahin, is everyone ready to hear the winners/answers to the Bidaai Anniversary Contests???

*crowd cheers YES!*

A: Malti, stop boring the audience and just announce the winners/answers!

ANSWERS to Guess the Eyes/Matching:

Vineet and Malti

Combination of 1 or 7 with D or H

Avni and Naveen

Combination of 2 or 10 with F and L

Ragini and Ranvir

Combination of 3 or 9 with E and K

Indrajit and Vasu

Combination of 4 and A

Mamaji and Mamiji

Combination of 5 and B

Sadhna and Aalekh

Combination of 6 or 12 with C or J

Ambika and Satyan

Combination of 8 and 11 with G and I

AND, our winners are -

👏Beena.Khan, talkativetaurus, born_leader👏
*crowd cheers*

Here's your prize:

ANSWERS to Spot the Differences:

AND, our winners are -

👏born_leader, freezinme, talkativetaurus, bibbo, sweet_shagun👏
*crowd cheers*

Here's your prize:

ANSWERS to Trivia:
    Where did Sadhna's chachi and chacha want to take her? Udaipur What was the name of the guy who was stalking Sadhna? Shailendra Name the guy that fell in love with Sadhna first? Saket What song played while Ragini-Puneet's wedding was happening? Dulhan Ka Sehra Suhana Lagta Hai What was the name of the servant at the Rajvansh's who helped Vasu during the time Alekh was locked in the outhouse? Gauri In what condition was Malti in the first scene when she was first introduced? She was giving herself a facial What color shirt was Alekh wearing when he was first shown? Blue What song did Ranvir dance to when he was first introduced? Chale Jaise Hawaein Sanan Who was the real life singer that performed in Bidaai at the dhabha Alekh-Sadhna were at?Shankar Sahney When Mamaji went to immerse Sadhna's father's ashes, and he was returning, he became late for what reason? Bus trouble What was Vinu betting about when he began gambling? Cricket What was Sonia's actual native hometown? Bhatinda In Ragini's sangeet when she was to get married to Puneet, Sadhna performanced a dance sequence where she imitated 3 men from the show. Who were they? Puneet, Vinu, Mama Who was Ragini actually meaning to call when she dialed Ranvir's number by accident? Sangeeta What were the visions Alekh saw when he fell off the stairs? A boy falling down the stairs How did Sadhna end up in the hospital at the time of Ragini-Puneet wedding? By dropping a pot on her foot What is Avni's petname before her marriage? Cammo Alekh strongly dislikes someone in the Sharma family. Who is that person? Malti What song did Ranvir sing for Sonia at the restaraunt? Zara Sa
  1. Name all the paintings Alekh has made in the show so far. The member with the most # of paintings wins! Face with fire and water in background, broken chair, Ragini, Sadhna, Mamaji
AND, our winner is -

👏sweet_shagun👏
*crowd cheers*

Here's your prize:

A: Thank you everyone for joining us in our grand award ceremony, we hope you enjoyed it.

M: Arre, where are you running off to Kammo? Did you forget about the surprise performance I had planned?😃

A: Oh well, lets get this over with🤔

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4iwDUqcmM[/YOUTUBE]

A: Well, well, well... not bad Malti!😉

M: Jhooth to mein bolti nahin, I'd be dancing like this in Bidaai too, if it wasn't for Maaji!!

A: Credit for all the amazing signatures go to sweet_shagun, Zinu29, DesiChocolate, kaira and *Kruthi*

M: Hope you've enjoyed this evening! 😊
Edited by *Kruthi* - 15 years ago
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Kruthi for the wonderful post. 👏
Thanks to all the members for nominating me in so many categories. 😳
Love u all 🤗

Congratulations to all the Winners of Awards and Contests!!!!

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow are we all allowed to post?

omg - thanks a lot everyone so voting me guys. and yeh additi lk u got the laziest member award ... thts just 1 vote i gave u lol!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Yes please, everyone is free to post comments/replies in this thread... congratulations once again to all the winners!! And thanks for voting for me too🤗
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow!
you Kruti that was amazing<3.
so well planned out, espicially with the ads in the middle, and the performances! i loved it!
congrats to all the winners!