-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome RRians to our next

~Discussion Of The Week~

What do you think of Ranbir aplogizing desperately to Rano?

Do you think he's planning something and tricking Rano into believeing he's sorry [maybe to play a prank on her]?

What do you think Rano should do? Should she trust Ranbir?

What would you have done in Rano's place?

Ranbir was shown to be sad, thinking about Rano apologizing to him. Do you think he's falling for Rano?

So feel free to use this thread to discuss and share your views about these questions

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think that Ranbir just wants to apologize to Rano because his bebe's words made him feel guilty. But at the same time I think he might be trying to trick Rano because Sunny challenged him and plus he's not being genuine about it. Like for the hunger strike he's still eating and drinking chupke chupke. If he actually meant it he wouldn't be cheating. And knowing Rano I think she'll find out that Ranbir isn't really fasting and confront him and then they may have another arguement.
And yes I think Ranbir is falling for Rano but he doesn't realize it. Even his friends know and his bebe believe that Ranbir loves Rano. I'm just waiting for him to realize it.
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think he's planning something and tricking Rano into believeing he's sorry [maybe to play a prank on her]? Yes I think he is playing a prank on her. He may have signed the paper because of what his Bebe said but now he, for some reason, wants to trick Rano.

What do you think Rano should do? Should she trust Ranbir? I don't think she should trust him. Just not yet. She should see him for the mischevious boy he is.

What would you have done in Rano's place? I would have never believed Ranbir at all. I would have ignored him or asked him why he was doing this. If he disliked me then why did he sign the papers in the first place?

Ranbir was shown to be sad, thinking about Rano apologizing to him. Do you think he's falling for Rano? Yeah he sure is falling for her, but he doesn't know t his yet. He's probably going to be confused later on as to why he stopped her from apologizing and signed the papers. He'll feel guilty after playing whatever prank he's going to on Rano and then he'll slowly realize his feelings for her.
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Good discussion.. let me just jot down my thoughts regarding your questions:

-       I think it's cute! The boy's been bothering her since the past two weeks worth of shows (not that I mind! I loved every minute of it).. I guess the change in him came after he spoke to Biji! And what she said was true: she didn't do anything bad to him, so he needed to stop making her life a horrible experience!

Do you think he's planning something and tricking Rano into believing he's sorry [maybe to play a prank on her]?

-       Nope! I think he's being genuine this time around. You could see that when she was willing to be a murga for him, he stopped her mid-way (even though he could have humiliated her in front of all his friends/college students) but he didn't because he was having a change of heart -> just like how Biji said: he would have ghantis in his heart when he finds "THE ONE" :P

-       I think she should, only because I want to see their love story grow.. however, she did go thru a lot, especially since she was having financial troubles as well.. I think she needs to speak her mind first. Maybe she should ignore him after she's "forgiven" him.. maybe that'd teach him!

-       Only because I think Ranbir's a cutiepie (those dimples are SO cute!) I would forgive him, then pull him to the nearest mandir, and marry him! =))).. haha.. but considering that this is a show.. I guess I would avoid him after I "forgive him" -> no point in making friends with the former enemy so soon!

Ranbir was shown to be sad, thinking about Rano apologizing to him. Do you think he's falling for Rano?

-       I think he is falling for her.. he does say that she's made for him in the start of Thursday's show! HOWEVER -> Rano thinks that Ranbir's friend (the boy with the suspenders) is the one who owns the chain to her watch! Troubles and misunderstandings in the near future I suppose! =)

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ranbir is not really sorry and i have feeling that rano knows or will find out that he playing a prank on her. if i was in her place, i wud like to do something that wud keep hungry in real for the whole day so that he realises what it means to be hungry.

but ranbir for sure has started liking her but doesnt realise it.
devashree_h thumbnail

Do you think he's planning something and tricking Rano into believeing he's sorry [maybe to play a prank on her]?

I think he is tricking her because he says he accepted the challenge without knowing why and also Biji's words may have made him feel guilty but to an extent. He is not totally honest about the hunger strike 😆 and and it looks like he is just doing that to extract an apology from Rano.😲

I think the way Ranbir has harassed Rano, it will be hard for her to forgive him so quickly.But I think it will be hard for to resist his charms for long. 😉 ðŸ˜³

May be I would have waited to see his next move and then decide whether to make him friend or not.

He is not falling, I think he has fallen for Rano .Ofcourse he hasnt realised it himself. But Biji knows Ranbir ke 'Dil ka Haal' 😉. Thats why she prays on the steps of Gurudwara for his love.😊

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well..... I enjoyed watching the parts where he's desperately apologizing to Rano because well.. it's so CUTE! I don't know if it's a joke to get Rano to trust him or if he sincerely means it.

I'm not sure. I can't really tell. He's either doing it to play a prank or he took Biji's words seriously.

I think she should trust Ranbir when she's ready to and is absolutely sure that he will respect her trust. But if not to trust, she should forgive him the boy was singing songs to her and the roses! *sigh*

I would've let him come on the trip and forgiven him. But that's just how I am. lol!

I think slowly and steadily... he is... I hope they find out that they are each others destined love soon, it would make the show much more interesting.