rabiauk thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
this is the first time i am writing an update so sorry if its stretched!!!
sorry if i did anything wrong as noone had updated today

Part 1
    durga tells jeet if soni doesnt to the pooja then he might die and since marrying soni bad things have been happening to him but since the pooja started they have stopped jeet tells durga the pundit is taking advantage of her and her mamta, whats happened with him is a coincidence durga says she will do the pooja whether jeet likes it or not kurana says to durga look at soni's state she could have done the pooja at any time not at 3 in the morning durga argues that if its anything to do with my sons life then i will go to any extent jeet reassures durga he is fine and if anything was to happen to him then it wouldnt be becoz of soni durga cries then why did my veer die, was it his age to die? durga says it soni's own choice to do this pooja as she wants to do it for her husdands raksha i am not forcing her soni tells jeet she can handle a fever but not if something happens to someone in this family becoz of her and they leave for pooja
  • mahi goes to hotel and find the room empty she goes to the receptionist who tells her the men were drunk but as soon as they sobered up and got help from the doctor they left

Part 2

sharon says sorry to mahi as the men shouldnt have been awake before morning n doesnt know how this happened mahi tells sharon its not her fault  its my fault my fate is bad then what can anyone else do and prays to god what to do and how will she save shabd jeet is putting fresh cloth on soni's head she asks about shabd jeet tells her hes fine n tells her to rest
  • shabd and mahi remember old memories while a song is playing in backround ( i think the song is main yahaan thu waha)

Part 3

mahi visits shabd in jail she says plz forgive me and couldnt make the 3 guys admit to their crime shabd says is ok i already knew this would happen thats why im not surprised hearing this mahi says what kind of people are they, they do the crime but put the blame on others do they not know of humanity shabd says whatever happens will be in his fate, mahi reassures him she will get him out
  • she asks him to remember that nite, he recites he went to disco, his friends drugged him, everything was blurred, he was in the back of the car and they stopped and one of the guys got out and was maybe asking someone directions then mahi thinks angad was telling the truth

precap - soni is walking with a big tumbler thing on her head filled with water barefooted through what looks like a forest

Edited by rabiauk - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

durga is dumb
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Holy cow!!!!  Jeet died because of Cherry not Soni!!!!  Thanks for posting.
ash2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh my ALLAH poor soni.i hope nothing bad will happen again to her.and y durga is changing i mean this is so s*****.

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

actually jeet died because of durga. durga is the one who brought cherry into the house to bother soni in the first place. this track is ridiculous. soni has to suffer with durga even after marrying jeet

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
crazy stuff that they are making soni do.. ugh.
... soo i'm guessing mahi will beg angad now? hmm..
interesting.
angadkripa_kyph thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 da update... poor soni
i think mahi will ask 4 angad's help now
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
poor soni & mahi both stuck in problems
smiles_uk thumbnail
liked ur update ... thxxxx
sharala thumbnail
mahi is going to ask angad for help.....wonder how this will turn out...what will be her consequences??
tfs