Twinkle enjoying reality stint - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Twinkle enjoying reality stint

Twinkle Bajpai, who plays Vaidehi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is busy wit her new reality show Tyohar Dhamaka. The actress who made her entry into Indian television thanks to a reality show and most recently was seen in Kaun Jitega Ticket to Bollywood - yet another reality show.
"I am doing a reality show and I was busy preparing for that. This show will go fon or at least a month. It is a dance reality show and has started this week. This show will have four teams and these teams will show case different festivals of India. Simultaneously we will compete with each other also. The final winner will be chosen by our judge Asha Parekh. There is no public voting in this show," informs Twinkle.
Twinkle's track in Kyunki is currently on hold but starting next month she will back in the midst of all the action. "I have not been shooting for Kyunki but they will bring back my track only after my reality show will get over. I think by next month, I will re enter in the show," says Twinkle.

It is said that Twinkle will do another reality show Jalwa 4 2 ka 1." I like doing reality shows. I have been offered another reality show but talks are still on so I cannot say anything about it right now," informs the actress.

Twinkle, who was a participant of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2005, started her acting career with Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyaan and joined Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi recently.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081016_91