DOES RANKAN CHEMISTRY EXIST??????

ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@ RIIT

its good that they (akash and dimple ) not take part in reality shows.
 these shows are scripted half the time so that the audience could get off on it .........
........ come on reality shows should be reality meaning live performances ..........
not shot in some hanger somewhere..............
..where there are a handful of audiences who are instructed as to when to clap,boo  n laugh etc.

@spate

you are correct , he should stay away from reality shows..
.....maybe they r just not his cup of tea.
now about them being a real couple or not that god n they would only know.....
...but what puzzles me is how can dimple as a budding heroine manage to hide who her bf is.....
.......is that not weird
she is  an actress and ppl r always into gossip about tv/ film personalties....
.....whether they r famous or not...
.so if dimple had a bf as the article suggests,
then somebody would have mentioned something by now,
it was just a very convenient article......and posting a pick on fb a lil bit tooooo convenient.

@ fatty
@ sandy
@ tulipbabe
@ snowwht

still i maintain my stand that akash and dimple have a gr8 chemistry.........
...for some of you the enchanment wore of coz u
...... could not  palate chunnu and kanyas relationship.....
but that was the cr8 at their best (lol)....
 COME ON YAAR IF THE CHEMISTRY HAD NOT BEEN THERE,
NOBODY WOULD HAVE WRITTEN FF OR MADE VM ON RANKAN...
..........AND CONTINUED TO DO SO.

another point to note is that most........ a lot of you have been
 akash fans from earlier on but i see only a handful of vm from his earlier series......
.........only a handful whereas here on rankan that is,
 its been going non- stop and some are being cr8ed still.......
.......go to Akashdeeps fansite.......................

http://ritzfanclub.com/    the scenes/ vm sections

and see the approx 200 vms made on rankan.
and new ones being added everyday..........
.....the show was over 2 months back, yet the vms and ff are still coming.......
..without chemistry this would not be possible......
 no romantic tele pair have got this many vms to their credit.........it is record breaking

ff writers, if they had not liked dimples chemistry with akash
 would not be using the same physical description for her kanya character.........
..the petite and the strong male .  

taali ek haath se nahi bajhti .......everyone has picked up on their chemistry ,
thats why it is still continuing.............
.........nobody wants to waste their precious time  writing or reading .......
..u either luv it or leave it........and i know i m still loving it......
...even ekta did not break rankan up, ......
....any producer would have replaced the pairing to make sure they made the tv trps.........
.... but ekta knew that the pair has sizzling chemistry;
and that the cr8ives of kit were to blame,.........
.....rather than break up rankan she closed shop on it. 

i have also checked out other tele  pairing
the surprising thing i  found was that most of these romantic tele pairs
performances are stilted there is no flow............
with rankan i have slow sped and watched and they have gr8 flow........
........ most romantic tele pairs are being replaced coz they have gone stale...
.........n their audiences are lapping up the change coz they were totally fed up of these stale tv pairing...............

ok here i rest my case.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I will only speak for myself.😳😳 I could try to explain the word chemistry but I can't find the right words. It's personal. I could see great chemistry in one couple , someone else can see none. That makes neither of us right or wrong. Rankan started out great. They would set my screen on fire. Then it died for me. It died so horribly that I don't even put them on my fav jodi list anymore. But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.😳

I believe in eternal love. Something that is hard to see in real life. So when I look at tv jodis I want them to capture my heart and never let go.😭 I want to laugh with them and I want to cry with them. There have been jodis on tv when they were crying I started sobbing like a baby myself.😭 I look at them and say wow they are soulmates. Put world's every odd against them and they would still be meant for only each other. No one can complete them better than each other. Like yesterday during Kayamath OH MY GOD! I felt my heart seriously stopped beating. They have been separated for 5 yrs 7 months, she is married to someone else yet everything screams out loud that they are meant to be. From middle to later half of kit I wished Ranbir would get a better girl. Rankan had  been a hot couple once. They could've bloomed. Both of them should've been part of the relationship. But really all I saw was Ranbir's relationship. It was the creatives fault. I have never seen ekta do such a bad job with shows!

For present state all chemistry I ever saw between them died.😭😭 Which is sooo sad because I have never loved another couple like I loved them in the past. But oh well all good things come to an end.

ixray thumbnail
[QUOTE=Perfangel5655]

I will only speak for myself.😳😳 ................... But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.😳

uh huh don't do a palin on me!!!!! you have written some beautiful n emotional rankan ff n still r writting one currently which i totally love........and you did make two vms .......even though they were dedicated to somebody......u still made them......

.........No one can complete them better than each other. Like yesterday during Kayamath OH MY GOD! I felt my heart seriously stopped beating. They have been separated for 5 yrs 7 months, she is married to someone else yet everything screams out loud that they are meant to be.

now this couple gives me a lot of laughs......their romance scenes are so stilted every lil scene is set up they r positioned for it nothing is sponteneous here........

From middle to later half of kit I wished Ranbir would get a better girl. Rankan had  been a hot couple once. They could've bloomed. Both of them should've been part of the relationship. But really all I saw was Ranbir's relationship. It was the creatives fault. I have never seen ekta do such a bad job with shows!

you acknowledge  it was cri8ves fault then why should dimple be replaced?????? she did justice to her part. she definitely grew up as an actress n pliz don't compare  that stint she did in khd...(i don't know the long title)..... she was barely there so cannot compare.

Edited by yogitz - 15 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love you!!!!!πŸ€— I agree with everything you said about their chemistry!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ You're awesome!!!! A lot of people secretly do love their Rankan even if it was in the past, present, or future!!!!  Why else make Vm, read FF or write FFs?!!! Is it just to show appreciation for the ones who create them?!!! But then why enjoy it?!!!😊 The fact is they do enjoy the chemistry either in FFs, Vms, the show itself!!!πŸ˜‰  Rankan does work in any form!!!πŸ˜‰ Dimple and Akash made their pairing seem so real when they were at their best!!!😳 Dimple herself said that her and Akash worked hard on their chemistry and then slowly they started to work as a team!!!😍 I wish to see them onscreen someday but I don't know if it'll happen!!!😭

About Dimple's BF, well some people like to keep their private lives private!!!  Maybe the BF doesn't want to reveal his identity!!!  I don't know how the pic was posted on Facebook?!!!πŸ˜•  I forgot to ask Ragkapil how she got the pics!!πŸ˜† I'm pretty sure that is her BF!!! They look like nice young couple!!! And he is a cutie!!! They fit well together!!!😊 Thanks for the post!!!! I love it!!!😳

Shreya
asdj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
holy crap.
i thought i was in the middle of a cat fight. how disappointing that it is not.LMAO.
ixray thumbnail
[QUOTE=asdj]holy crap.
i thought i was in the middle of a cat fight. how disappointing that it is not.LMAO.
[/QUOTE
oh come on we were all having a civilised discussion yaar.πŸ˜†
but u r 222222 funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I will only speak for myself.😳😳

Dear we all speak for ourselves only. Its all about our own opinion dear.

opinions will differ from man to man... its common na yaar.

I could try to explain the word chemistry but I can't find the right words. It's personal. I could see great chemistry in one couple , someone else can see none. That makes neither of us right or wrong.

Exactly one man's food is other man's poison its not anyone's fault

Rankan started out great. They would set my screen on fire. Then it died for me. It died so horribly that I don't even put them on my fav jodi list anymore.

But many devoted kit fans still see the chemistry so they keep writing ffs and make vms. I do neither.😳

Oh ho Yeh Kya Kehdiya Tum ne Fatima JaanπŸ˜•πŸ˜• ,

Tumhi To Kah Rahi Thi Ki Vm Bannane Ke Liye Khanna Pina Chodna Pad.U felt there was something missing . Aur Tumne To Do Do Lajavab Vm😳😳😳 Banaya Hai Rankan Par.Haina? Woh do din pehle. very recently......

Aur Ff? Arre baba Kitna Jhoot Bologi?

Please ab mujhe rulao mat yaar😭...... You Have Been One Of The Original Writers Of Ff😳 ..I was the one who skipped lunch and dinner because i was involved in ur Falling in Love Series Dear.It was your FF that introduced me to IF.....

Ek nahi pure Chaar Series Awesome works by uπŸ‘πŸ‘?.. U have won the award also right?U only announced it na dear?

Aur Ab Tumne Ranbir, Kanya Aur Natasha Par Ff  Likh Rahi ho na😳😳?

Phir Aisa Kyun Kaha My Dear😭?

darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rankan rocks!!!!! i understand everyone has different opinions it doesent mean someone is right and the other one is wrong its just a opinion and we all think differently. as  far as i am concerned i still love rankan and will always do. der is no other tv couple dat will ever take place of rankan in my heart i would probably say moreover its coz of ranbir as u no he was da best and im sure  all of us agree to dat. i dont watch a lot ekta shows coz dey start off beautifully and in between da magic goes away  it gets bakwas lyk one moment a person a dies and few days later he alive . the bad one always gets away and good one always gets in trouble. kit was da only show dat i have watched frm da start (rankan contract marriage) and till da end .for me its ekta 's best one. kit was something  very different (hatka) it had-comedy, romance,suspense and no drama  it was very unique den all her other shows . i know things could have been much better wit the natasha track and wit kanya character but i would still say kit was so much better then anyother ekta shows for me. no offense.

as far as der chemistry is concerned for me rankan chemistry still exists i luv watchin dem on screen anytime, i luv reading ff's and vms on dem i miss dem, especially ranbir nanda😭. its just my opinion 😊.
Edited by kitfreak - 15 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Once upon a time, Rankan chemistry existed for me. I  had at a time really loved them. Then during the middle of KIT it shattered for me. Some of the reasons are creatives lacked creative ideas, and they skipped over things that should have been focused on, characterization of Kanya was not done properly. Yes, she made me cring during some episodes. Ok, you can say she is new, and she is going to get better, but she only went down throughout the show. Truth be told, I become so so tried with all the sappy sweetness that seemed fake during particular times.  

I have made 13 Rankan vms myself, so it is evident that I thought Rankan chemistry once existed. And in order to make a vm, you necessary don't need to love the couple. After like my 5th vm, I really stopped making it out love of Rankan, but I made them because of my love of Ranbir! ☺️ In most of my vms my main focus in Ranbir.

Everyone does have a different view of chemisty, for example Karan Nandani don't work for me, but there are some people who go crazy over them.

But there are some couples that touch my heart strings like Jatin Shalina as AdiMets, and Michi from Kayamath. It would be a crime to pull them apart.

On KIT, my emotional attachment backed away from Rankan as a couple, because one side obviously for me Ranbir's side was giving too much love, while for me Kanya's love was so lacking. I am not a great fan of Kanya, I like Dimple,and I love Natasha!

Truely worst ending I saw of any show, any Ekta show! Whoa, damaged the show big time.

And I believe maybe if they did bring in another girl that stayed for sometime, they show must have taken a awesome turn.

Kuchh is Tara will stay very very close to my heart, because of the way Ranbir Nanda emotional, mental progress was shown.

So does Rankan chemistry exist : old Rankan-yes   mid-to-end Rankan-  for me big fat no

Sorry, if I sound harsh, but this is what my heart tells me.

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Multani90 - 15 years ago
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And I also want to point out, that when I read ffs I dont necessary read it because I am die hard Rankan fan , but I read it because of the writing.  and Kanya in the ffs is not the Kanya is the show πŸ˜•, so reading or writing ffs based on Rankan doesn't mean they think that Rankan chemistry that was in the show exists.