FF: Connections Pg6 Pt4 Future Loves 7/3/2009

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

FF: Connections

Me, Nidheya (nidhieya) and Shreya (spate22) proudly present our first FF together= CONNECTIONS.!!!!

Okay before we give you an introduction or anything about the FF let us introduce ourselves.

I am Nidheya (nidhieya) a 15 year old who resides in Los Angeles. It has been perhaps only 1.5 months since I came here. I was in Hyderabad (India) before this. I like writing Ran-Kan FF's, surfing the net and stuff. I want to become an actress when I grow up! I love Shahid Kapoor!

Shreya (spate22) is a 25 year old staying in Illionis, USA. She works.

FF: CONNECTIONS

It is about love and passion two feelings everyone yearns for. Our protagonists always yearned for love. Someone was cheated and maybe someone never fell in love and maybe someone wanted to fall in love but never found the right person. The reasons were different but they all yearned for one thing- tru and passionate love. This is a story that connects people who have never met, it connects people who feel and live like themselves and it connects people who are looking for soulmates. Are these people looking for each other?

CHARACTERS

1. Ranbir Nanda- Rich business tycoon who has found success in everything he has wanted. He is a hate guru. His parents always told him that he needed love but he always steered clear from girls. Age:35.

2. Kanya Godbole- Sweet, kind and perfect. Her biggest passion is to become a hotel manager og a big hotel. She is waiting for her prince charming to come upto and swipe her off her feet. Age:21.

3. Karan Grover- Owner of a modelling agency. Handsome and good-looking. He thinks life is business. For him lfe is a game. Age:26.

4. Kavita Kaushik- A wannabe model. She would do anything 2 be a model. Just anything. She is presently a bar dancer. Age:24.

5. Shahid Kapoor- Famous bollywood actor. Smart, talented, dashing and sweet. He had fallen in love once only to be cheated. He isnt sure whether he wants to fall in love again or not. Age:27.

6. Nidheya Suresh- Winner of a reality show which gives her the opportunity to shoot for a movie with Shahid Kapoor. Staying in NY. She loves flavored yogurt and double chocolate muffin. She believes in love at first sight!! Played by me. Kanya's best friend. Age:21:

7. Arjun Kumar- Resident of NY. He is cool and a nice chap. He is Nidheya's neighbour. Age:26years.

8. Shreya- Nidheya's elder sister. Sweet, compassionate- totally the best sister anyone can ever have! She loves to cook and is a great chef.

9. Akshay- He is a student of pyschology. He wants to become a pysochologist. He is a firm believer of love. Age:26.

10.Natasha- A very aggressive girl. Is very poor. Doesn't know what she is doing in New York city. She is in the search for the truth of her life. She is a traumatized person. Akki's best friend. Age:21.

These 10 people living in the same city very close yet so far! A connection like never before.

PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR FF: CONNECTIONS.

By:

Nidheya (nidhieya)

Shreya (spate22)

TITLE SONG VM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcE4SIwE-yA Please view the vm and comment!

Nidheya
Shreya
Edited by NidheyaCole - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A vm for ur story line.Saw it on u tube.Good one.yeah u used the meelon ka song.
Start soon.
Spate 22..voow u r a co writer of this ff.Mazaa  ayega.
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Thnx a lot! lot! Please keep reading.........!

Nidheya
Shreya
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg omggggg iwi read it later 😆
looking so gr8
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
BTW i forgot to say love ur VM..soooooo good yaar
and the song was perfect
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow, sounds extremely interesting when can u put up the first part ........and then how fast can you get to the part where rankan meet.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

hey this FF looks awesome, cant wait to read more, and Nidhieya i didnt know you were only 15Years, God you are surely talented at that age you made so many awesome FFs, Keep it up! 

This is for you and shreya 👏

Nadia
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 work dear...👏

loved the ff........😳

keep it up!

luv diya
dilkeroshni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey nidhieya and shreya.. sounds like an awesome story.. 😊i wish u all the best .. great mv..  we're(me and baji)  glad to set such good examples for other writers 😉 wish you all the best w/ 5 couples 😃 Good Luck👍🏼

patel12345 thumbnail
looks really interesting
sounds like awesome topic
wish u all the best for this ff

😊 😛 😉