Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: pop77

Pooja's uncle don't talk to her and he & dada ask Alap to leave home..

well her uncles just started talking to her as she was burned in the fire trying to save sapna.

i wonder wat happend to dadaji its like dadi returns dadaji is gone weird!
fckif thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't want to sound mean but I wish the mods were more active in this forum such as posting topics I think if the mods were active and helped organizing the forum it can become more better and inviting to new people.

For now I think think forum is quite unorganized and thats why I don't like coming here much.

Hope I did not offend anyone.
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lzzy2008

I don't want to sound mean but I wish the mods were more active in this forum such as posting topics I think if the mods were active and helped organizing the forum it can become more better and inviting to new people.

For now I think think forum is quite unorganized and thats why I don't like coming here much.

Hope I did not offend anyone.

thts okay i dont think ne one will be offended.. you're just giving an opinion ie suggestion
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys  Ive started watchin this show recently but had a query can anyone please telll me how the 4 girls r related to each other..I mean r they only friends or any other blood relation bet them n where is Alka gone? I don see her in the show anymore?
fckif thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdreams4040

Hey guys  Ive started watchin this show recently but had a query can anyone please telll me how the 4 girls r related to each other..I mean r they only friends or any other blood relation bet them n where is Alka gone? I don see her in the show anymore?

I think they are basically just friends.. there parents are best childhood friends and they live together

Yea I think since right now Alka does not have any role they are not bringing.. I hope they bring her soon though!
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Can anybody tell me if this serial gets a repeat telecast or not ??? And if yes, then at what time is it repeated ???
fckif thumbnail

Originally posted by: PROTOPLASM

Can anybody tell me if this serial gets a repeat telecast or not ??? And if yes, then at what time is it repeated ???

India time at 3:30pm is the repeat

They also repeat it at 1am, 3am, and 6am
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Charcter Sketch says that Grandmother/Granfather of the four girls does that mean they are related?

Im confused as I just started watching this show :S
So Please Help Me

fckif thumbnail

Originally posted by: *PakiBeauty*

The Charcter Sketch says that Grandmother/Granfather of the four girls does that mean they are related?

Im confused as I just started watching this show :S
So Please Help Me

I think the grandmother and grandfather are brothers and sisters..and I think that grandmother is the older one. But I am not 100% sure that they are bros and sis