Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
oh that ugly vasu is calling someone ugly omg is she for real?oh I hate her😡thank u for the update
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanggi

I knoe what i'm going to say is not right and not possible in real life but I think Sadhna should pretend to leave Alekh (just  pretend not for real) Just so that she can teach Vasu a lesson....

poor ragini :(

i agree she should!!!!!!

thnx for the update
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuggy_ash

i agree she should!!!!!!

thnx for the update

Guys, I don't think this should happen, because number 1 Alekh has not done anything wrong to anyone, and it would make Alekhs health worse.  Second people will talk about them seperating and they both will loose respect as a couple
harry_fan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya***

Guys, I don't think this should happen, because number 1 Alekh has not done anything wrong to anyone, and it would make Alekhs health worse.  Second people will talk about them seperating and they both will loose respect as a couple

take Alekh wid her... he hates vasu neways😆

nd thank u for ur comments😳
Edited by harry_fan2 - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh my god!!!!! why are they dragging it!!!! I have been waiting forever now!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

orbittle thumbnail
if i were sadhna...i would say....listen beech...u got me married to ur crazy son so rite now u are indebted to me...and i will drag u down with me should anything happen to my family 😃...im sorry but like if anyone ever talked to me that way i would soooo tell them off....and what sadhna shouldve done is reufsed to go in the car or something 😊...and i dont get this idea of the meek portrayal of womenfolk...she should get lesson from malti on how to snap at people =]
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think since Alekh is Sadhnas husband now and they love each other, saying that wouldn't be respectful.  I agree she shouldn't have gotten in the car with her.
syam12 thumbnail
I don't understand why they call Ragni ugli... she is very pretty