AVANTIKA MALIK - GF of Imran Khan (Article added)

Posted: 15 years ago
do u know avantika malik gf of imran khan was once a television actor...played the role of Roma in just mohabbat and one more serial on dd metro but its name i have forgotten😕 Edited by ROCKkSTAR - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
any pictures of her as ROMA or the other character she played...?

Originally posted by: veenab

any pictures of her as ROMA or the other character she played...?

m trying but hard to find...see the show came in the early's 90's so it can be difficult to find but i m still trying

Ranbir Kapoor's Crush On Imran Khan's Girlfriend Avantika

< ="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/> window.google_render_ad();

Unlike uncle Aamir Khan, nephew Imran has been quite open about his current girlfrined Avantika in front of media, the couple have been romancing publicly and here is some scoop on his girl Avantika. Remember "Just Mohabbat" the school show which ruled the telly world eight years ago? Avantika played Vastal Seth's girlfriend on the show. According to insiders, Ranbir Kapoor was a regular visitor on the sets; the Kapoor boy appartently had a crush on the teenager Avantika.

Avantika however used to ignore Ranbir as her mom Vandana Malik, who was the producer was always around the sets. Destiny had some other plans for Avantika as she ended up in Imran's arms siz years ago and they have been going storg ever since.

Usually debutantes hide their love from the media as they are insecure about loosing their female fan following. However, Imraan shared that he believes in being open about his love as hiding it would not be respectful to his love lady.

Anyhow, finally the new generation has arrived in Bollywood industry, who believe in "Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kiya" and their live example is none other than the debutante Imraan Khan.  

Diva.licious thumbnail
she is a clinger... no????
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont like her i dont know how Imran like her may Imran dont know about beuties
..kashish.. thumbnail

wow!

thanks for the article!

candy_floss88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
intresting article.. thanks for sharing
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i used to watch that serial from starting to end . Avantika was not Vishal's GF in that , she was his friend who liked him. But Vishal liked the other girl Saloni.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I dont really like her.. =(