Gajendra Singh speaks on entry of Anoushka

sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Friends

latest updates..

A new challenger is soon to join Star Plus' Amul Star Voice of India. This time it's none other than our hot singer turned model and VJ, Anoushka Manchandani.

She was part of an Indian band called 'Viva' that was formed after a nationwide competition held by Channel V sometime in 2002. Five girls won the contest and they formed the initial band.

We called up the Producer, Gajendra Singh to know why he decided on Anoushka as challenger. "She is a known face and a contemporary singer in the industry. This new element is to shake up the contestants and to let them know that this time it won't be easy to win the title of VOI. The best part about her voice is that it fits in today's music world and I think even our participants can learn many things from her"

Do you think her entry as challenger is justified? "Well I have taken it in a positive manner. This time the panel of judges are very particular when it will come to choose the Voice of India. This time we are looking out for a singer who has powerful voice like Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar and we are positive to find a similar one very soon," he adds.

In the upcoming episode, Anoushka will be challenging all the six contestants openly. Let's wait and watch who survives the competition…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor contestants,I feel sorry for them.It is unfair to bring someone at this stage.Their face went pale,when Anoushka entered the stage.
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i don't see the need to have her as a contestant, its really unfair
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think  she  would  be eliminated  sooner because exactly  seems  to be  a  singer (of a western genre)  cum  dancer  and her  attitude hmmmmm
nakul098 thumbnail
Gajendra Singh is a TRP hungry idiot.