Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sorry guys I haven't updated I been away on vacation. I'm thinking of updating part 4 before this week ends. Cross your fingers guys.

Thanks hotchocolate for you sweet comments. I'll be adding parts soon. [:
fire_woman thumbnail
Dhrvi - loved the "preview"! 👍🏼

Maybe Trish will help Tanya and Raj get it together now? She knows Raj loves Tanya, now maybe she can convince Tanya Raj loves her too, eh? 😊

Poor Rajdeep, he seems a wee bit jealous of that TAAJ kiss. Maybe he needs his sister to set up a dance for he and his Trishna ... lol. 😉

Can't wait to find out how the "Movie night" goes for TAAJ. <grin>

Thanks Dhrvi! Looking forward to your next update! 😊

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heydhruvi after waitin 4 so long such a small part no fair cont soon with a longgggggggg part plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-dhruvi thumbnail

Here is the special treat that I promised! It was a dream I had on the plane (first time I actually dozed off!) && I dreamed of -guess who?- none other than our TAAJ! Well it was quite funny, I loved it though!

Imagine a black night club. Lots of people dancing and partying. Everyone is having a blast. The DJ introduces Rihanna on the stage (for those of you who are not residence of US, she is a singer, I love her music!) she comes out and introduces herself (as if someone might not know pfft!) She asks if everyone was having a good time. Everyone yells yes! She goes alright, well to make things more exciting I'm singing one of my top hits here live, so get to dancing. Everyone claps and cheers. She starts to sings "Don't stop the music" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRWpK4pf90 )

Well everyone is hyper and dancing and I get a "view" of everyone dancing. She was down to "If you don't have go, don't" and I spot Tanya and Raj dancing. They were dancing as if they were college teens partying. I mean they were into it and her lyrics matched so perfectly. Here imagine them dancing to the words:

Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dance floor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music

At this point they are into it and here comes more moves:

Baby are you ready cause its getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show (oh)

And all over again. They dance and dance and everyone it having a good time. Rihanna gets down and get this Raj smacks Tanya's butt saying "Damn this was so much fun!" They laugh as if they were having a good time. And something more happens but I can't remember anymore' That's it I guess. Isn't that funny? Haha that would never happen of course, if so I would love to see it. Haha.

Edited by indianchaklii - 15 years ago
fire_woman thumbnail
Dhrvi - It was great! Loved the dance dream too! 😊

Poor Raj - he so wants to show Tanya affection, but is hesitant. And Tanya, she wants Raj to be happy, to make him happy and the one way she could, she is afraid he will reject. 😔

I really like how you are bringing TAAJ closer together - slowly, not rushing it. Both of them falling for each other, but still unsure of the other as well. 😊

The dance dream made me laugh - can't imagine Raj smackin' Tanya on the booty - but we can still hope ... yaar! 😆
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey dhruvi lovely treat cont soon
-dhruvi thumbnail
Thank you guys for you sweet comment. I love you all 🤗

I am truely, deeply sorry about not updating and finishing. Since Dec things have been crazy or busy or a tragic combination of both. It's been keeping me from updating. Now I have Mid-terms to do all next week and I have to start studing, starting today!

So I'll make you a deal. Since I have not finished the last update. && I've broken promises *pulls ears saying sorry* I made a new year's resolution to make it up. I will do that part for you (finish) and new parts: 5, 6, and 7. I will try to do them all by the end of this month. NO PROMISES (hate breaking them! rarely ever do!) but I do give you MY WORD to TRY. It's the least I can do for disappointing you and plus you guys have been great, no complients, all patient. So sorry once again, and will update sometime from Jan 17-Jan 31.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Dhruvi sweety!!  🤗 Sorry for taking so long to read your update!!  I am totally broken with Mayanks abrupt leave from DMG!!  Hard for me to continue with anything right now.. But I figured this would be a good break and I was right!!   👍🏼

I really love the way you write and I can't believe it holds my interest since I have never watched the show. I should check it out for a bit just to see what the characters look like.. because I am imagining random people right now. Its really sweet how Trish is happy for Tanya.. and how Raj is so into Tanya.. I love the way you write their thoughts.  It makes you feel the story and all..  I want to see what happens at the movies.. You have to let me know when you update.. I know it may be a while.. Good luck with exams and studying for them!!  I am sure you will do great!!  You seem like a smart gal!!

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great FF!
Please continue Soon
-dhruvi thumbnail
Guys great news! I finished Part 4!
Actually I finished last night but I went and fixed the errors this morning.
So have fun reading it. I really like it.
Plus part 5 will be posted by Tuesday!
So lets find out what happens then...
Also cross your fingers bcz if I find some time, Part 6 will be posted by Sunday, hopefully!

Angel; Sonia; GG; && Jyoti: Thank You guys for the wonderful comments. You guys make this writting thing worthwhile. ily all <33
Edited by indianchaklii - 15 years ago