Winners of the Santaan Quiz Contest

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello,

Sadly only four people participated :[ I waited above the deadline hoping for some more to come in n drop their answers, but still only 4. Thanks to all those who participated. We have a winner!

~*~born-leader~*~

👏👏 Congratulations!! 👏👏

Here is ur sig:

The correct answers for the quiz are as follows:
Who brought up Parikshit? His Mamaji and Mamiji
Who is Gayatri's Father? GR Jaiswal
Why does Gayatri's father hate Parikshit? Because Parikshit is a middle class man who his daugther married against his wishes
Name all of Parikshit and Gayatri's Children along with their spouses/love interest.
Karthik-Anusha/Aditya-Namrata/Shubh-Neha/Suhana-Niam
Whose daugther is Namrata? (Name both parents) Mr. Ashutosh Tiwari and Mrs. Latika Tiwari
How did Karthik n Namrata know each other? They were neighbors/Latika and Gayatri r best friends/They were childhood friends (anyone was acceptable)
How did Namrata n Aditya meet? At office, she came for a job
Why did Namrata marry Aditya instead of Karthik? Because she found out abt the deal Poornima offered him n she didnt want to stand between his dreams n have him regret later
What was the deal Poornima made to Karthik during the time he was with Namrata? She would give him all the richness he ever desired n a respectable status if he married her daugther Anusha
Who was Shubh interested in before Neha? Jiah
Who was Suhana in love with before Niam? Angad
Who was the leader of the gang Shubh was in? SirJuda

I hope we have a better participation rate next time. Thanks to all those who participated once again!

Regards,
Santaan Dev Team
Edited by rajeev4aamna - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations born leader
herakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratss born-leader!!!!!......
chocoholics3 thumbnail
great job! i forgot some of the answers when i was trying to go through them myself right now!
that was great of u born leader!
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wasn't aware that I have won the contest....!!!! 😃😃😃 Thanks pinky for letting me know...!!!😃😃😃 That means I watch Santaan very carefully...!!! 😆😆😆 Anyways, questions were great...!!!