Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

Thanx soo much for clearing that up yaarπŸ€—
coz i was going crazzy like hell thinking wht did i do that pissed u off so muchπŸ€”πŸ˜³
i thought i was the stickman being kicked, not the kicker!! in the emoticonπŸ˜†
sorry for acting like a jerk!!πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I luw u so.....I wud never kick ur ass....
lolz@ the stickman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so what's up with ur latest Dostana affiliation??
U are extreme honey.....Harman ko chod diya aur teeno ko pakad li??? πŸ˜†
n' I guess u are understanding a true meaning of Girl Crush...lolzzz...
oh btw...love the name Piggy CHOPs....how stinking cute na...
we shud have one for Deepu and Ranbu...a cute one that is..
and not Padukone Pendulum...Tsk...Tsk...
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim_02

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  I luw u so.....I wud never kick ur ass....
lolz@ the stickman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so what's up with ur latest Dostana affiliation??
U are extreme honey.....Harman ko chod diya aur teeno ko pakad li??? πŸ˜†
n' I guess u are understanding a true meaning of Girl Crush...lolzzz...
oh btw...love the name Piggy CHOPs....how stinking cute na...
we shud have one for Deepu and Ranbu...a cute one that is..
and not Padukone Pendulum...Tsk...Tsk...

padukone pendulumπŸ˜†
well priyanka got piggy chops coz apparently she eats loadz, so does our deepika have any weird/intresting habbits!!πŸ˜† coz of tennis can call her whizz kiddπŸ˜† JOKeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really excited about dostana!! the promos r making me laugh already!! luving the song jaane kyun and saw desi girl song aswell!! desi girl song well kinda sucks but priyanka looks HOT!! and abhi john look good!! abhi actually looks like he had a shower for once!!πŸ˜†
do not remind me of harman!! ewwwwwww!!!!πŸ˜†
john looks HOT though unfortunatly i think he can't act that well!!πŸ˜† do u think i shoudl go seee kidnap or not bother?!

Originally posted by: Bollywood_mad

padukone pendulumπŸ˜†
well priyanka got piggy chops coz apparently she eats loadz, so does our deepika have any weird/intresting habbits!!πŸ˜† coz of tennis can call her whizz kiddπŸ˜† JOKeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really excited about dostana!! the promos r making me laugh already!! luving the song jaane kyun and saw desi girl song aswell!! desi girl song well kinda sucks but priyanka looks HOT!! and abhi john look good!! abhi actually looks like he had a shower for once!!πŸ˜†
do not remind me of harman!! ewwwwwww!!!!πŸ˜†
john looks HOT though unfortunatly i think he can't act that well!!πŸ˜† do u think i shoudl go seee kidnap or not bother?!

But again Piggy Chops is cuteness personified hun.....
whizz kid is bad choice though...we will think of something else later...
and I havent really heard of any Dostana songs....will catch 'em laterzz...but yeah Priyanka is one sexy siren....loved her in Aitraaz.....gosh!! hottness.....
agree what u have to say about John...he cant act for life of him...was good in Taxi no 9211 though...
He's got the looks- the body.....but his body language is kinda weird nai....when he's walking-dancing..feels like he stoops πŸ˜†
Abhi acts well but i dont like him nowadays...esp after JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM...he irritated me to the core.....
as for KIDNAP....oh gosh!! i thought the movie's name was WANTED...my bad....I say, watch it online...dont waste ur time and money πŸ˜‰
xChandnix thumbnail
^^ i'm gonna have to go, my friend Pooja just called and she is IMRAN crazy as most girls i guess and "wejust have to go" especially seeing i don't go out with my friendz much this year coz of the work i have!! atleast i get some good eye candy with imranπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

piggy chops is cute!! i know sum1 will think of sumthing for deepikaπŸ˜†

r u looking forward to fashion coz i love the songs "jalwa" and "mar jauan"-well something like that!! they both rock!! the promos look good!! priyanka looks HOT!! she's looked fab this year!! the shorter hair has given her a fresh look. did u see her in drona premiere, looked HOT but not so sure about the shoes!! she wears those shoes everywhere!! seen her in them 2 other times!! the dress is v.short but i guess she can pull if off!! not too sure tho!! a little big longer would have looked much better like 2cm above the knee!!

^^wht do ya think!!
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Tash,chand..all crazens.

Tash are you at  school now!!How is your cough?

I saw Ranbir and Deepika at Shahrukh's Eid Bash! i missed most of it ...only  saw Deepika give a bear hug to Shahrukh and big muah,muah.Every one was wearing white I think...We may see some pictures tomorrow!

Maya,neha,madi..and others havent visitedournewclub yet!

I guessI will see them tomorrow!
Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

Hi Tash,chand..all crazens.

Tash are in school now!!How is your cough?

I saw Ranbir and Deepika at Shahrukh's Eid Bash! i missed most of it ...only  saw Deepika give a bear hug to Shahrukh and big muah,muah.Every one was wearing white I think...We may see some pictures tomorrow!

Maya,neha,madi..and others havent visitedournewclub yet!

I guessI will see them tomorrow!

Hiya Ankita!!!πŸ€—
I knew nothing of that!! skr had a eid bash!! deepika and ranbir went!! wow!! can't wait for pics!! i guess that's what happens when ur life gets overtaken by SCHOOLπŸ˜† 
ajooni thumbnail
chand,Priyanka is looking so fit.a perfect10 figure and legs.

I dont like the shoes though(she is wearing it for the second time)..there is a gold and ruby ring on her finger which jarred(may be a lucky ring?).Rest is great!
Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita31

chand,Priyanka is looking so fit.a perfect10 figure and legs.

I dont like the shoes though(she is wearing it for the second time)..there is a gold and ruby ring on her finger which jarred(may be a lucky ring?).Rest is great!

i know!! i noticed that!! i hate the shoes!! she's worn twice before!! πŸ˜†
didn't notcie the ring!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
PRIYANKA looks HOT!! she looks fab!!
@Anku: πŸ€— Hey hun.....I'm not doing too well πŸ˜• Coughing is still the same...lost my appetite...chest and ears hurts the same...I think i might have the see the doctor....anyhoo, thank you for asking and for the info....btw, where did u see that???
Cant wait for the vdo and pics....πŸ˜›
and it's so sad that there's a rift between Salman and Shahrukh again. I thought they were frens but...gee...I wud love to see them in a movie together...sad πŸ˜’

@Chand: I am a big Madhur Bhandarkar fan hun....so I will watch Fashion....and Priyanka looks hawt in that pic...loved her dress...me wants 😳

Guys I have to go to campus now....Need shit load of things to do...
take care...n' Toodles...

Anku- Chand πŸ€— Luv u...Muah!!!
ajooni thumbnail
bye Tash,bye Chand..It is 10:30pm here...bedtime

See you both tomorrow!πŸ˜ƒ