don't you think...

Twinz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey everyone....
i love this serial....but don't you think that its a little to easy going....
like everytime arslaan has to kill someone, there is no fight, and arslaan just kills them, like Ira and that evil dude...there is no fight....nothing interesting....
and then, when he had to save the girl, they didn't even show how he found her.....
this serial is sooo cooolll....i think they shouldn't ruin it by adding these simple scenes....
it should be more action......

what do you think?

Edited by Twinz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinz thumbnail
no one thinks there should be more excitment😕
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah they should add some more action scene and let his co-stars get to share the screen space as well. this maut ki wadi track has been dragging too much now.
Twinz thumbnail
ya its been dragging and there are no fights
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the story was good an all but they dint execute it well because of which its coming to an end (like the article someone posted says)! i loved the concept but it got too dark and gruesome type with no good action on the right time and maut ki vadi track dragging!!
i like how arsalaan and the other lead peopl dress but they made some other characters very gruesome which made me go 'yuck' like that snake guy who has power in his eyes, and even the three magical servants of iblees look very wierd with red paint blood on their faces.
and like someone already said, when the main part comes, there is no drama or action, arslaan simply kills them! especially ira's part where he managed to kill her so easily......
crazy_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree but if sagars wnat they can do same modification .................as sagars can do anything .....