aaayan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
guys....i dont know but i dint like new sanjay ....though he is a very good performar but i dint like his entry scene....sorry ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.i m sure even you guys dint like him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is much much better than that drab R, who does not know anything better to do than suddenly waking up and then go back to sleep.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess we need to give the new Sanjay some time at least๐Ÿ˜ณ..Right now he needs to get into the skin of the character more๐Ÿ˜Š..

Anshu...The only thing which I liked about Raj today was his Red Night dress๐Ÿ˜†
aaayan thumbnail
I guess we need to give the new Sanjay some time at least[IMG=http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley9.gif" height="17" width="17]Embarrassed[/IMG]..Right now he needs to get into the skin of the character more

i m totally agree with you jyoti......we really need to wait &watch.....though he was not dt bad in his first scene......may be i was expecting too much ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it doesn't make any dif to me now ๐Ÿค”
skeptical thumbnail
๐Ÿฅบ It doesn't make any diff to me either
aaayan thumbnail
i just want to know what is der in creative team's mind. thay roped in rahul lohani at the place of old sanjay....but wats the point......he is a good actor ,i hav no doubt about it.but if the creatives  are not going to utlilize his potential.....or if they hav no story in there mind...so how can they expect us to watch the show.....there is no adventure..nothing....are yaar write some good romantic lines.....write some good scenes..do something or shut the show.....sorry if i am harsh